• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Racing Skills At Night :: 1'st Of July 5:00pm

MADZ

Hey!!! Why don't u get ur girl to run as well. Should B fun. :lol: [/color]

Only cars I guess...

and get my kit all smashed up ? no way man... I'll ask her to run their harrier instead if she agrees...

machang is it gona be like auto salom ? if so it would be all hand break turns man...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

machang is it gona be like auto salom ? if so it would be all hand break turns man...

I think it's gonna b like the Auto salom. But don't think they'll put lot of obstacles or hard corners since it’s even open for newcomers.

Any practice time?

Haters ;)

And it has no body roll. This aint a Mazda 323 we talking of. Or even a SiR with EXi shocks. I'm considering giving it a go too. Someone get me a helmet :D

And I wanna see what the BM can do. It has plenty of torque and RWD :D Useful things for any sorta course on the TarMac. Not to mention it rides on Potenzas.

Assume u are coming, speedholic?

yea dude..will be there.. should be fun... lets meet up at my place then go.....

Haters :lol:

And I wanna see what the BM can do. It has plenty of torque and RWD :lol: Useful things for any sorta course on the TarMac. Not to mention it rides on Potenzas.

Dude you're missing one Major point! Its a DIESEL! It's not a high performance car

PS: At least it was not meant to be... but it's the most sportiest diesel I've driven :D

Dude you're missing one Major point! Its a DIESEL! It's not a high performance car

PS: At least it was not meant to be... but it's the most sportiest diesel I've driven :D

I seem to remember a top gear clip that showed it to be as fast as the petrol round the track :lol: So there!

I saw that one.. they raced the i vs d, with JB in the d if I remember- only 2 car lengths behind on the lap..

hmmm, I remember a Tiff vs VBH one. Some time ago. They swapped cars and ran two races. Tiff won both :D

however you gota face it that the tar-mac is a bit of a tiny spce to play around... so I guess you need more flexibility here than speed and a hell of a lot of boost to pick up from a sharp corner...

looking forward to see some cool hand-break tunrs from our guys... :D

however you gota face it that the tar-mac is a bit of a tiny spce to play around... so I guess you need more flexibility here than speed and a hell of a lot of boost to pick up from a sharp corner...

And that is why we need... RWD.

hey not much of guys know about tomorrow's scene... just called up Andy and he didnt know a word about it... I think Zacki should do a bit of marketing....

@Elvis...

bro better watch out.... the cops are after exhausts again.... recers edge guys have been snapped yesterday... three cars...

the buggers havent anything good to do... we got enough problems in the country and this what they do... why cant they catch the blody bus buggers ?

sorry about the OT

thanks for the note machan.. I usually dont come out on Fri and Sat because of 'em. If I do come out, I dont venture to Col-3/4/City traffic. Or I might use de family ride.

Racers edge to have it vey loud dont they? Mine's just looks loud.