• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

naminajayasinghe

Question

5 answers to this question

If you are interested in a different brand like Ford, check with Ford agents in Sri Lanka. They have Ford Focus, titanium trim for 5.85 millions according their Facebook page. I have ordered my Ford Focus one month ago and got a special discounted price 5.5 millions and I'm getting the car tomorrow. 

So if you visit them you can check the vehicle and you may get the discounted price. The country of origin is Germany and this has lot of features since the titanium trim is the highest grade.

I will update the Ford Focus thread after getting my car tomorrow.

39 minutes ago, tbird said:

If you are interested in a different brand like Ford, check with Ford agents in Sri Lanka. They have Ford Focus, titanium trim for 5.85 millions according their Facebook page. I have ordered my Ford Focus one month ago and got a special discounted price 5.5 millions and I'm getting the car tomorrow. 

So if you visit them you can check the vehicle and you may get the discounted price. The country of origin is Germany and this has lot of features since the titanium trim is the highest grade.

I will update the Ford Focus thread after getting my car tomorrow.

My friend had bad experience with Ford reliability. Started with this warning and got worst to loose engine power to the wheels. Already replaced the transmission. If you do a search online can find many similar cases.

85B65BD5-B61F-48E5-8E25-99A9A51A2D8B.jpeg

41 minutes ago, kmeeg said:

My friend had bad experience with Ford reliability. Started with this warning and got worst to loose engine power to the wheels. Already replaced the transmission. If you do a search online can find many similar cases.

85B65BD5-B61F-48E5-8E25-99A9A51A2D8B.jpeg

Yes. there was an issue with Ford dual clutch teansmission, specially for one manufactured from 2012-2015 but it is fixed now with advanced clutch plates and software updates. The one I orderd has 1l ecoboost model. Will update more information tomorrow after getting the car

2 hours ago, Crosswind said:

Did you say 5.5 million??? for a permit or is that the normal selling price?

It is the normal selling price. Not the permit price. 5.5 is the special discounted. Now the selling price is 5.85 millions.

This is the 1.0l Ecoboost model so the tax amount is low (around 1.75 millions.) similar to Honda Civic 1l turbo models.