• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus who are we to judge whether or not women have as great an interest in cars, as much as us male folk do, with my limited experience I would say they may be interested in different things with regards to automobiles but most of them have a very healthy curiosity and interest about automobiles,

I think maybe the question should be how many MCP's are in Autolanka

Regards,

The Don

:angry-smiley-048:

no its ur dads name,go ask him if u think im telling lies :angry-smiley-048:

I think u should not drag your parents in to a discussion. It's so ugly. Have respect to whomevers’ farther or mother. If the other person says anything abt ur mother, will you like it??? :D

no its ur dads name,go ask him if u think im telling lies :angry-smiley-048:

I see... I didnt know it was his name till you just told me... does your initials start with AH ? cause I think it is, cause you seem to be a bigger A** H*** than I thought you were.

I see... I didnt know it was his name till you just told me... does your initials start with AH ? cause I think it is, cause you seem to be a bigger A** H*** than I thought you were.

Hey dragee... Don’t forget u can use :angry-smiley-048: instead of A** H**** now with new clickable smilies :D

potta bugger :grinning-smiley-043:... cant you see their wearing skirts man? what did you think they were scotish men ? ;)

Oh ya man! they look like Scottish man dressed in their national uniform, oh you praveen tried to pull a fast one, saying they are girls. Hope the weight losing program is going well!

by the way dragster what’s up yours? if praveen doesn’t have a problem.

Though beeing a member I have never really taken part in the forum, but this thread was too tempting.

I am sure there are plenty more "chicks" as members. But at least I will own up. So thats one girl for the count.

newbie38sc.jpg

Oh ya man! they look like Scottish man dressed in their national uniform, oh you praveen tried to pull a fast one, saying they are girls. Hope the weight losing program is going well!

by the way dragster what’s up yours? if praveen doesn’t have a problem.

oh I'm sorry.... but I cant quite understand what your trying to say here dear old chap.. is it bad english or am I having a reading problem ? hmm ?

Why do girls get hooked onto AL? Is it becoz of the cars or is it becoz their boy friends are always on it? Why does everyone get angry so eaily here, is it a guy thing ;):D

because english is such a wonderful language that different ppl can take the same sentence to mean different things. U'll find its mostly miscommunication.