• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because english is such a wonderful language that different ppl can take the same sentence to mean different things. U'll find its mostly miscommunication.

I guess so, but I've learned one thing, you better not joke around here. The last time I did, things didn't turn out so well. The guy got mad thinking I wanted some fist fight or something, and you know what? He is three times my size, its like the elephant trampling a rat. Me being the rat ofcourse :D

I guess so, but I've learned one thing, you better not joke around here. The last time I did, things didn't turn out so well. The guy got mad thinking I wanted some fist fight or something, and you know what? He is three times my size, its like the elephant trampling a rat. Me being the rat ofcourse :D

so r u tryin to say u've been in a toss-up in AL b4?

how dare you call preveen an elephant man ? ;)

so r u tryin to say u've been in a toss-up in AL b4?

:( yes. But please don't get me into any trouble.You don't want a girl to get beaten up from a guy who is three times her size right. He knows me and I see him often. So wud you want murder on your hands?

:( yes. But please don't get me into any trouble.You don't want a girl to get beaten up from a guy who is three times her size right. He knows me and I see him often. So wud you want murder on your hands?

errr no ur free to roam...the curiosity is killin me tho lol

how dare you call preveen an elephant man ? :(

hmmmm, just wait for someone to say summing red....

errr no ur free to roam...the curiosity is killin me tho lol

Yeah, me too. But then, thats why the mods have their email addresses in the signatures.

Yeah, me too. But then, thats why the mods have their email addresses in the signatures.

i was hoping u'd say that lol...yes pls tell us ur story...we promise to keep it in utmost confidence or u can report pericles to the administrator :(

i was hoping u'd say that lol...yes pls tell us ur story...we promise to keep it in utmost confidence or u can report pericles to the administrator :(

Well I would, but he is a good friend of urs Shakir.So thats like plaing with fire.Maybe I would tell Pericles the stroy,if he promise to save me from the Giant :D Anyway he still thinks it was guy, so lets leave it at that :D

Well I would, but he is a good friend of urs Shakir.So thats like plaing with fire.Maybe I would tell Pericles the stroy,if he promise to save me from the Giant :( Anyway he still thinks it was guy, so lets leave it at that :D

hmmm this jus aggravates the situ...i promise i'll behave...go on...

Well I would, but he is a good friend of urs Shakir.So thats like plaing with fire.Maybe I would tell Pericles the stroy,if he promise to save me from the Giant :( Anyway he still thinks it was guy, so lets leave it at that :D

ohhh, interesting story building. The evil giant, the damsel in distress, the cry for help, the shrek look-a-like (big: check, bald: check, big tummy: check, Green skin: ... damn, don't have that. Still 3 outta 4) to the rescue (to quote "One of a kind, lady, one of a kind") I'm missing a donkey tho. Guess I'll have to drag in Dragster for this adventure, he should fit the bill :D

Besides, utter discretion is part of the gentlemanly code.

ohhh, interesting story building. The evil giant, the damsel in distress, the cry for help, the shrek look-a-like (big: check, bald: check, big tummy: check, Green skin: ... damn, don't have that. Still 3 outta 4) to the rescue (to quote "One of a kind, lady, one of a kind") I'm missing a donkey tho. Guess I'll have to drag in Dragster for this adventure, he should fit the bill :D

Besides, utter discretion is part of the gentlemanly code.

Well are you sure you can carry me and the donkey when its time to run and hide...Maybe you haven't seen how dragster runs as yet, Or are we gonna stay and fight the big bad giant... Hey no big deal about the green skin, we could always use face paint :(

nope...im a mod...i hav to behave lol...

Hey, ur ruining my Shrek storyline...

Well are you sure you can carry me and the donkey when its time to run and hide...Maybe you haven't seen how dragster runs as yet, Or are we gonna stay and fight the big bad giant... Hey no big deal about the green skin, we could always use face paint :(

Donkey gonna have to run for itself.

nope...im a mod...i hav to behave lol...

:( you might be a moderator, but you stilla guy... and thats what all guys say :D But do they really behave???

Hey, ur ruining my Shrek storyline...

Donkey gonna have to run for itself.

poor donkey :D why do we need donkey anyway??? He talks too much and the giant might fall in love with him...

poor donkey :D why do we need donkey anyway??? He talks too much and the giant might fall in love with him...

I swear its a good thing I wasn't drinking anything, coz I woulda just sprayed it all over the place for that one :( just went ppfffttt!!!

OK get the donkey ready and hope the two of you don't run and leave me all alone to fight the giant :(

I shall ditch the donkey and ride to the rescue in the VZ-R. Hell, I always hated running anyway. Much rather have summin to carry me.

and pericles isnt?

Pericles isn't just a guy, Pericles is a gentleman.

So there :(

hotwheels whoever u r will u get to the point?its our duty to keep the peace here so hav sum faith...

Awww, I was enjoying this rapid fire session. well, gotta go get some food anyway....