• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah ok... you gota accent too ? have you seen a light green mira ? modified by Dumi##a... :huh:.. it's owned by a TNL Dj I think...

nah.. I was just kidding about the kit and stuff.. plain looks nice... by the way I've seen you drive couple of times on the road... you drive quite well...

Accent is not really mine..its ma cousin bro's, hez abroad n wont b back 4 a long time so car will be wz me for sometime n may b it can be leagaly mine too.. :D

Hey thanks 4 da compliment..most of ma other guy friends say ma driving is ok too..where did u see me by da way???

someones gonna get it soon for his big mouth so he should be carefull :D

u know who ur so be carefull dont try to play with me becoz i didnt do anything to u... :D

we've told u guys before to cut it out...

dragster this goes for u too

why cant he understand dat this is a public forum & he shouldnt bug others...im not climbing on his head or something know...im just hear to learn more about cars & have fun...i never started anything against him know...he is da one who has got a attitude problem :huh:

someones gonna get it soon for his big mouth so he should be carefull :D

yeah what ever man... I just coundnt be bothered...

you keep out of my way and I'll be out of yours.. for your information your the one who was bugging in to my convo's...

what I see is that your one of them trouble makers that we had over the past... try to grow up kid..

yeah what ever man... I just coundnt be bothered...

you keep out of my way and I'll be out of yours.. for your information your the one who was bugging in to my convo's...

what I see is that your one of them trouble makers that we had over the past... try to grow up kid..

where da hell were u last saturday :)

why hav u guys warned me is it becoz dragster is ur friend..ok i get it this is not a website 4 da general car loving public this is only 4 friends :)

U were warned because u had made a very open threat on the forum. We welcome the "general car loving public" but not the general fight loving public. Where ppl were is none of ur business. It has nothing to do with cars or loving cars or anything to do with cars. Don't think u can hide behind "general car loving public" on that.

Too bad u made it public about ur warning without just shutting up, coz otherwise, no one would have know.

Like I said. Play nice, and u can remain in the playground. Keep up ur current behaviour and find ur self on ur way out.

ooh...ouch :ninja: all u guys scare me...im scared u guys might beet me up at pila...becoz i heard u guys r searching 4 me

Errr, u just replied to ur own post.....

Stop being a drama queen. if someone is searching for u to beat u up, deal with it ur way. No one posted such a threat here, so there is no use putting a post on it here. Pls keep ur fights off the forums.

Errr, u just replied to ur own post.....

Stop being a drama queen. if someone is searching for u to beat u up, deal with it ur way. No one posted such a threat here, so there is no use putting a post on it here. Pls keep ur fights off the forums.

ok fights on da street :ninja:

chat in da forum :angry-smiley-024: ..im clear of dat now