• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Yo Chang

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oracle7az2mz.jpg

damn really what a post whore!!! boy ur posts really make AL fun... :angry-smiley-024:

ignorance...

machan dragster i know in the forum since the day i joined AL (back in 2005 i guess)... u used to be the coolest one around, and when i was being naughty i remember other guys took you as the example of being cool and adviced me... but since of late u have been bad tempred, i know itz none of my business but i'd rahter see dat cool and calm, nice and polite and tolerant dragster! i am sorry if i annoyed u, but i mean no offence :P

/i am not taking either super_car_fan or ur side... i just reflected on my opinion hope u understand...

damn really what a post whore!!! boy ur posts really make AL fun... :P

machan dragster i know in the forum since the day i joined AL (back in 2005 i guess)... u used to be the coolest one around, and when i was being naughty i remember other guys took you as the example of being cool and adviced me... but since of late u have been bad tempred, i know itz none of my business but i'd rahter see dat cool and calm, nice and polite and tolerant dragster! i am sorry if i annoyed u, but i mean no offence :(

/i am not taking either super_car_fan or ur side... i just reflected on my opinion hope u understand...

yeah I know man.. but sometimes when you always try to keep calm they try to climb on your head... but from now on I'm gona ignore the bugger.. so all is cool...

and yeah I remember you.. you were a terror man... :angry-smiley-024:

yeah I know man.. but sometimes when you always try to keep calm they try to climb on your head... but from now on I'm gona ignore the bugger.. so all is cool...

and yeah I remember you.. you were a terror man... ;)

huh i still am ;)

u c da thing z...

when a nice person(like u) seems not nice, itz seems not nice to those who have known dat person

but when a not nice person seems not nice(as usual), itz not(not nice) :D;):)

kawda yako dannei...anyway the drags takes only in 3-4 places...green path or other 2 or 3 places

how often u been there,. very well informed you are, again refer to my last post read it thoroughly this time

how often u been there,. very well informed you are, again refer to my last post read it thoroughly this time

Actually, this strikes me as right. Kawda danney? U didn't know drag racing is an illegal activity? (PS. Team AutoLanka does not condone drag racing. Officially)

Edited by Pericles

True true... bt end of the day no one coming to pila :D like last time Nirsoh n us search for unknown Person :)

All the fella's have to hide at home cause of the barrels (me included) he he Pila is dead in the nights.. So If someone is going to start please tell us in advance so that we can all be there ;)

All the fella's have to hide at home cause of the barrels (me included) he he Pila is dead in the nights.. So If someone is going to start please tell us in advance so that we can all be there ;)

ya sad sene n after April i didnt went to Pila :) nw Pila is a dead trap for cars with loud exhaust and flashy colors, vynils.

Anyway the gud news is nw Attidiya rd construction work has finish, so we r having lots of fun :D bt lots of accidents happen at attidiya.

ya sad sene n after April i didnt went to Pila :lol: nw Pila is a dead trap for cars with loud exhaust and flashy colors, vynils.

Anyway the gud news is nw Attidiya rd construction work has finish, so we r having lots of fun :) bt lots of accidents happen at attidiya.

aney plz dont declare in public! :lol:

bdw can i have ur phone no. in case i decide to join da fun ;)

ya sad sene n after April i didnt went to Pila :D nw Pila is a dead trap for cars with loud exhaust and flashy colors, vynils.

Anyway the gud news is nw Attidiya rd construction work has finish, so we r having lots of fun :huh: bt lots of accidents happen at attidiya.

even i saw lot of broken glass in the junction day before yesterday morning ,

here we go again...

HELLLLOOOOOO PPPPLLLLL .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):(

Drags Tonight??? heh heh ... ya rite ...

Hola dude it was us that you saw on sunday at GP .... we wernt draggin man just relaxing and having a good conversation.... Anyways we normally do a run around colombo on sunday evenings .... Catch ya guys around...