• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Yo Chang

HELLLLOOOOOO PPPPLLLLL .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<:huh:

Drags Tonight??? heh heh ... ya rite ...

Hola dude it was us that you saw on sunday at GP .... we wernt draggin man just relaxing and having a good conversation.... Anyways we normally do a run around colombo on sunday evenings .... Catch ya guys around...

Wow...it was nice to see those machines lined up....So for you guys to relax and have a conversation you come to the drag strip in Colombo...what happened to the resturants, home etc... :huh:

Anyway it was cool..i saw and heard some machines while i was there

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys for the late reply busy with exams coming up tomorroww. It will be all over by aug 2nd. Would love to have the drags back. For my infor all the Rapid Rev Racers are in SL, all the Tuned-i-Chips cars are running porperly and Andrews gang is awaiting some good drag action. Lets decide on a good day and venue preferbly out of colombo and make this happen. One night all the drag and spectators meet up and the rock the night out.

I will contact the ######'s and the Tuned-I-Chips camps and try to set a date. But last time i spoke to some guys they weren't in a mood to drag. O by the way guys now they don't impound the car for loud exhausts they just give u a 1000bucks fine. So i guess ur'll can sacrifice 1000 bucks for one nights entertainment cos i know most of u guys bust hell of a lot more on night clubs :ninja::angry-smiley-024:

Sorry guys for the late reply busy with exams coming up tomorroww. It will be all over by aug 2nd. Would love to have the drags back. For my infor all the Rapid Rev Racers are in SL, all the Tuned-i-Chips cars are running porperly and Andrews gang is awaiting some good drag action. Lets decide on a good day and venue preferbly out of colombo and make this happen. One night all the drag and spectators meet up and the rock the night out.

I will contact the ######'s and the Tuned-I-Chips camps and try to set a date. But last time i spoke to some guys they weren't in a mood to drag. O by the way guys now they don't impound the car for loud exhausts they just give u a 1000bucks fine. So i guess ur'll can sacrifice 1000 bucks for one nights entertainment cos i know most of u guys bust hell of a lot more on night clubs :ninja::angry-smiley-024:

hey that's great news... I mean about the 1000 bucks fine for loud exhaust... I can live with that...

hey man let us know about the drag date and we'll be there as well...

1000 bucks now thats a reasonable figure.. time for all the boys to remove them guns from cold storage!!! ;):alc:

:angry-smiley-024: h.m.m.m now they r saying that for thae last two months most of the days aft 10pm (specially fridays) they got me around gamini hall roundabout n under the maradana bridge..so many times arguing n three times impounded..well this is good news for lot of mates...also chang i noticed a hot new drag location just 3km from our ekala location.. a wide rode which is connecting air port road n ekala road( the guys who tried this road please keep the location as a secret) n im 100% sure cops cant get there in a hurry cos its the bordere of jaela n seeduwa police line..so chang, kris,fuzzo,shaq...how abt a friday or a sat day try out...

tnx buddy! will call u next time when i cum 2 c races...

/damn i am hanging around wit my bebey friends who don't love races, so finding a night for cars is hard :D

hey isuru what hap with that white eg8.. call me..whn yo free.. :ninja:

:angry-smiley-024: h.m.m.m now they r saying that for thae last two months most of the days aft 10pm (specially fridays) they got me around gamini hall roundabout n under the maradana bridge..so many times arguing n three times impounded..well this is good news for lot of mates...also chang i noticed a hot new drag location just 3km from our ekala location.. a wide rode which is connecting air port road n ekala road( the guys who tried this road please keep the location as a secret) n im 100% sure cops cant get there in a hurry cos its the bordere of jaela n seeduwa police line..so chang, kris,fuzzo,shaq...how abt a friday or a sat day try out...

hey isuru what hap with that white eg8.. call me..whn yo free.. :ninja:

hey i got cought last firday too... they asked me why I gota exhause which doesnt come with the Honda... and blah blah... but they let me go and asked me to change the thing :alc:

I will contact the ######'s and the Tuned-I-Chips camps and try to set a date. But last time i spoke to some guys they weren't in a mood to drag. O by the way guys now they don't impound the car for loud exhausts they just give u a 1000bucks fine. So i guess ur'll can sacrifice 1000 bucks for one nights entertainment cos i know most of u guys bust hell of a lot more on night clubs :D:)

kewl! good going! so itz not gonna be this saturday i guess

I will contact the ######'s and the Tuned-I-Chips camps and try to set a date. But last time i spoke to some guys they weren't in a mood to drag. O by the way guys now they don't impound the car for loud exhausts they just give u a 1000bucks fine. So i guess ur'll can sacrifice 1000 bucks for one nights entertainment cos i know most of u guys bust hell of a lot more on night clubs :grinning-smiley-043:;)

cool scene bro let us know da time & date :D

RACERSEDGE

R U TALKING ABUT THE ROAD WHICH CONNECTS EKALA TO THE MAIN HIGHWAY VIA ROCKDOLUGAMA!!!!

then forget about it coz as it the road finishes it gets a hill climb which can make u fly!!!!

and those 'gama side'people cross the road with blind eyes!!!!

once when i was going at around 100 in the road at aroun 10 -10.30

a drunken old uncle sam was sleeping in the middle of the road!!!!!

good thing i had good brakes or else!!!!

buddu saranam :grinning-smiley-043:

and if something is happenin

ma fone no is!!!!

gimme a sms of when where !!!