• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jeep Outdoor Quest 2006

Cruiserhead

Hey all you guys!

The FWDC and D*MO Jeep have organised a outdoor event on the 16th July 2006 at Water's Edge 9am onwards

Come there and see what outdoor life is all about.

See You There!

Ushantha

FWDC

yup... we are gona be there man... hope you guys havent raised the entrance ticket prices again though.. :)

and we've got pictures!!!! :lol:

Yeah, some rather disappointing pictures :D Looked like great fun for the competitors, but about as fun as watching paint dry for spectators. For one thing, the course was so slow you could walk the track along with the jeeps. For another thing, this was more of a Jeep advert than anything else. Got bored after about 2 rounds and left. Parking lot had lotsa interesting stuff tho <_<

But anyway, pics of the event.

20060716jeepoutdoorquest008pf9.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest009pa4.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest010sb9.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest011du2.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest012ly3.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest013pp7.th.jpg

More

20060716jeepoutdoorquest014mx3.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest015ys3.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest016mq4.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest017ri1.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest018fh8.th.jpg

20060716jeepoutdoorquest019tr7.th.jpg

I'll put the parking lot stuff on my personal site. Post the details when I get it done.

Yeah, some rather disappointing pictures :( Looked like great fun for the competitors, but about as fun as watching paint dry for spectators. For one thing, the course was so slow you could walk the track along with the jeeps. For another thing, this was more of a Jeep advert than anything else. Got bored after about 2 rounds and left. Parking lot had lotsa interesting stuff tho :D

I'll put the parking lot stuff on my personal site. Post the details when I get it done.

effort well appriciated peri!!!! any type of pictures we can send you in return? you know there is this black convertable 350Z parked right outside my window here, and every morning thats the first thing i see... and i say "wouldnt preveenlove this?"

Once again, Thanks!

Thanks Praveen for the updates. I have updated the AL photo gallery with photos taken by Chanaka H. (who is our other official photographer.) Once again thanks for both of you guys for the effort...Good Job !

Checkout Autolanka Gallery For The Full Collection Click[HERE]

dsc03897copyqv1.th.jpg

dsc03899copylm6.th.jpg

dsc03892copyja1.th.jpg

dsc03808copybg1.th.jpg

Checkout Autolanka Gallery For The Full Collection Click[HERE]

Thanks Praveen for the updates. I have updated the AL photo gallery with photos taken by Chanaka H. (who is our other official photographer.) Once again thanks for both of you guys for the effort...Good Job !

Damn, when did that red one run the course? Looks like he had some fun :D the others had to drive slow coz the navigation was hold a container of water, where u shouldn't spill it. The red one was a private vehicle, I think it was supposed to be the official recovery vehicle, coz of the winch.

This situ sucks man. How come no one said anything about a mini event on the forums?

I was not aware of it too. I SMS Andy for some other thing and got to know he’s running the Mini event. Was really bored at home and decided to go there. Quite a good event. Lot of minis and chicks. :D Peri I think you missed a great opportunity.

Hey,

i guess only a few wranglers were running.... not as happening as i expected.. ohh well..

by the way, is this aravinda premadasa? i saw him doing a run in one of the pictures as well

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p31697413.html

Didnt know he was into offroading now..

if you ask me the "dont-spill-the-water" rule was probably to keep the drivers from hammering those jeeps on the track.. cos they all look like new ones right off the show-room... and i guess they'll be washed and put back up there next week huh? so they dont want any with any mesed up suspension, do they.. :D

Lot of minis and chicks. :D Peri I think you missed a great opportunity.

Damn you. Why can't ppl think of the photographer in this sorta situs and give a call?

by the way, is this aravinda premadasa? i saw him doing a run in one of the pictures as well

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p31697413.html

Didnt know he was into offroading now..

Well, why not? He was active in the R/C scene too. Guess he is into all sortsa motoring :(