• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jeep Outdoor Quest 2006

Cruiserhead

Damn you. Why can't ppl think of the photographer in this sorta situs and give a call?

Well, why not? He was active in the R/C scene too. Guess he is into all sortsa motoring :D

Ha ha yeps Aravinda has this old Rav 4 which he has turbo charged and fitted a snorkel in which he takes up down south arround Tissa from time to time, dunno if he has shifted vehicles now ;)

I am really envious of you lot, guess i am missing a lot

The Don

I was not aware of it too. I SMS Andy for some other thing and got to know he’s running the Mini event. Was really bored at home and decided to go there. Quite a good event. Lot of minis and chicks. :D Peri I think you missed a great opportunity.

CHICK'S ? and you didnt tell us ? selfish man... selfish indeed...;) I called up Grandcivic around 11 in the morning since I only got up at that time after a party the previous night and he said that there's a Mini event... and even he didnt tell me about the chicks... if he even just told me I would have even come in my Piajamas then and there...

oh and yeah.. the 4X4 was a utter dissapointment.. it was boring like hell.... I too came off after a few runs of the water thingy.... I suppose they had musical chairs after that....

Hi all,

Some photos of the Jeep / outdoor event on Sunday at Waters Edge are here in my gallery. Enjoy! ;)

191461567_fed9bbffde_t.jpg

hey bro.. did you take those pics yourself ? man those are quite good.... weldone...

Peri.. I think you got competition....

Competition is always a good thing. Healthy ;)

But anyway, this is just for pride and props from the community.

When Madz starts paying for the photos, THEN u'll see some competition :D

hey bro.. did you take those pics yourself ? man those are quite good.... weldone...

Thanks for the compliment and I'm flattered.

But realistically speaking, I don't think my photos at one or two evens here and there can be called "competition" to the great work AutoLanka guys have been doing at every motoring event.

Peri and the group, do keep up the good work!