• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advertised Corolla Ae110 Or Ee110

SpeedHolic

Hello ppl,

Just joined, greetings to all...

Damn just wanted to know is a 300 - corolla worth as much as 1.3 mill it advertised on the site, WTF, the dude selling must be very, very, VERY optimistic.

the AE110's sell for abt that price man...sumtimes more

• 2 years later...

Guys how is the Corolla 110, there is this specific one that I'm interested in buying so need you advise on what to expect from it like fuel consumption and what needs to be done.

FYI its got a A/Transmission with all options.

(ps: so sad to see the old lancer go away)

Guys how is the Corolla 110, there is this specific one that I'm interested in buying so need you advise on what to expect from it like fuel consumption and what needs to be done.

FYI its got a A/Transmission with all options.

(ps: so sad to see the old lancer go away)

well a manual should do 10+ in colombo and 12+ upto 15 in open roads... no idea about an auto though...

don't think there's anything specific you need to look out for other than the obvious ones that cuts across the board for any used car.

Milindu might be able to give you more info

well a manual should do 10+ in colombo and 12+ upto 15 in open roads... no idea about an auto though...

don't think there's anything specific you need to look out for other than the obvious ones that cuts across the board for any used car.

Milindu might be able to give you more info

Thanks Ripper.

I'm getting it from a friend of mine. I'll send a message to Milindu and see.