• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Upcoming drag racing event

AVANTE

So the Yes101 Drags 2019 will be happening as usual at the Katukurunda Air Force base on September 15th (was supposed to be at April 29th but due to the situation it was postponed). Anyone here participating?? It's gonna be even better I hope as a newer range of performance cars are here in the island. 

• 11 months later...

I was also present with some friends at this event and it was really beautiful, I liked it.  
In general, I am such a person who is hard to impress but in my life, I have been to several events that amazed me and this is one of them.  
I liked it the most when I went to a great concert and what amazed me was that during the evening many technical surprises were organized by  https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/awards-ceremonies-gala-dinners being considered a huge company with a great impact on many events.  I'm glad people can do such beautiful things.

Edited by Cobalt117