• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Premio

noaim

Body type Sedan

Drive FF

Transmission Super ECT (super intelligent 4 speed automatic)

Displacement, cc 1794

Frame UA-ZZT240-AEPEK(U)

Min.turning radius, m 5.3

Fuel tank capacity, l 60

Displacement, cc 1794

Engine model 1ZZ-FE

Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 132 ps (97.09 kw) / 6000 rpm

Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm 17.3 kg*m (169.66 N*m) / 4200 rpm

Power density 8.86

Engine type Serial 4 cylinder DOHC16 valve

Engine information VVT-i

Fuel system EFI (electronic fuel injection) (Ci (central injection)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Body type Sedan

Drive FF

Transmission Super ECT (super intelligent 4 speed automatic)

Displacement, cc 1794

Frame UA-ZZT240-AEPEK(U)

Min.turning radius, m 5.3

Fuel tank capacity, l 60

Displacement, cc 1794

Engine model 1ZZ-FE

Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 132 ps (97.09 kw) / 6000 rpm

Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm 17.3 kg*m (169.66 N*m) / 4200 rpm

Power density 8.86

Engine type Serial 4 cylinder DOHC16 valve

Engine information VVT-i

Fuel system EFI (electronic fuel injection) (Ci (central injection)

what are ur thoughts on the car? bdw how much was this?

what are ur thoughts on the car? bdw how much was this?

Thoughts? Well the car's super, driving wise its got a good pull and its very smooth. lol. Uhmm top speed of 140kmph on the way to the airport, couldnt go further cos constant nagging from my mom & rear passengers (aunts) tho i swear u dont feel like driving @ 120+. real smooth! :)

The rear seats can be reclined, thus i might say its very comfy, of course leather helps! ;)

3.8Million it costed me, part exchange for the sunny, rest cash...

Does the Allion come with Auto Light Sensors too? This does.

Edited by monamonu

Thoughts? Well the car's super, driving wise its got a good pull and its very smooth. lol. Uhmm top speed of 140kmph on the way to the airport, couldnt go further cos constant nagging from my mom & rear passengers (aunts) tho i swear u dont feel like driving @ 120+. real smooth! :)

The rear seats can be reclined, thus i might say its very comfy, of course leather helps! ;)

3.8Million it costed me, part exchange for the sunny, rest cash...

Does the Allion come with Auto Light Sensors too? This does.

Wow 3.8Mil for that? I guess if your happy that's what matters. Anyway I've heard that the Premios are not good on resale? Is this true?

Wow 3.8Mil for that? I guess if your happy that's what matters. Anyway I've heard that the Premios are not good on resale? Is this true?

Ya 3.8M, uh oh donno about the resale, tho toyota's relatively are good. But anyways u cant buy a decent Unreg car now without spending big bucks... The 2005 Premio 1.8cc will cost 5.0M, and an Unreg 121G Corolla is now in the region of 3.0-3.3M, The Nissan Tida 3.4M <-- all of these being 1.5&1.6cc. The allion is also in the 3.6-3.8M bracket, but its too common, even tho the high price.

Edited by monamonu

Ya 3.8M, uh oh donno about the resale, tho toyota's relatively are good. But anyways u cant buy a decent Unreg car now without spending big bucks... The 2005 Premio 1.8cc will cost 5.0M, and an Unreg 121G Corolla is now in the region of 3.0-3.3M, The Nissan Tida 3.4M <-- all of these being 1.5&1.6cc. The allion is also in the 3.6-3.8M bracket, but its too common, even tho the high price.

Yep I see what you mean. But didn't you wanna go for a Hyundai OR Kia........you could have probably got a Brand New Sonata 2006 (modelled on the Accord platform) or even a Kia Optima for less and these cars would give you extras & more comfort not to mention a push into the D Segment of buyers. What made you not consider tham at all? Just curious. Of course if you did go for it I gotta eat my words on the resale value part :) Anyway let me know what went through your mind when you went for a Premio. How did you come to that decision man?

Yep I see what you mean. But didn't you wanna go for a Hyundai OR Kia........you could have probably got a Brand New Sonata 2006 (modelled on the Accord platform) or even a Kia Optima for less and these cars would give you extras & more comfort not to mention a push into the D Segment of buyers. What made you not consider tham at all? Just curious. Of course if you did go for it I gotta eat my words on the resale value part :) Anyway let me know what went through your mind when you went for a Premio. How did you come to that decision man?

Lol, It was always gonna be either a Toyota or a Nissan! Saw it, got permission from my family, bought it! Thats the plain truth. I opened this topic to see what the reactions were towards the car, it was biased lol, but i jus went with it! lol!

a) brand new sonata is 5.1mn last time i checked some 6++ months ... i think logic dictates that 5.1mn z way more than 3.8mn

B ) hyundai or kia does not have build quality... build quality is not having fancy gadgets/leather seats and stuff (even cheap honda city has them)... itz about cars lasting in good condition for years and years ... without making noices from this mirror and that mirror, engines stalling when not maintained strictly according to specz. etc etc etc. etc. (what the locals call hardy cars)...

c) r u trying to say that premio has worse 2nd hand mkt value than a sonata??? yah right!!!

d) okey koreans offer more space ... segment d whatever !!! but mona has a parking space issue... else he could have gone for a more elegant primera than some korean pile! (no offence to koreans but primera(biggy) is waaaaaaay better)

huh! i recommended premio to mona in this thread and i still stand by it!

Edited by isurujosh

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I know there was a topic on the Allion, and well both the Allion & the Premio share all most all, except for the looks. So my question being, is the Premio worth buying?

I saw one this evening, they want me to pay 3.85M. Its an Unreg, 1.8cc, X grade, with Leather & Wood trim interior, & its got 17" Alloys (not sure of the size) :D...

I would appreciate any opinions & experiences with/on this car!

TY in adv!

Hi i am new to the forum and would like to know what are the options i should look for if i am to buy a allion?