• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anyone Wants To Race A Vtec? :-)

evilmak

Oh, is it realy him. ive heard alot about Nigel, his Subaru, Type R etc. Sorry..

yeap its him

seems like some fellows in their subarus always like to poke their head by themselves to show off

no offence cool down guys

Hmm.. anyway most ppls spend money and modyfy their cars to Race with others so personally i think Nige and Nirsoh got the Sri Lanka fastest subaru's so they can challage anyone to race with them specially Honda's :jumping-smiley-013:

And first time nirosh goin to race his subaru in next month 3rd Katu, so we can see some gud cars & drivers ( Nirosh's Subaru, Kanchan's Evo and Ashan's Evo 3 and all other Star Racers ,

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy ..; i agree with u Ministry.

anyways evil mak thts a cul car even if its urs or not ... u want az race illl give uone..but these days my turbocharged .40"rims(wooden furnished) B-KART racer is out on vacation as it comes sum redbull will do the trick for the mega wipeout of the NSX

a friend mentioned he saw what must be this NSX racing a rex. the rex in question couldn't keep up and hit some pavement or something and got some damage on it. anyone know about this?

thats just cool. I just went to the SEARCH option and typed your name to see what posts which you have posted. Its nice to see that most of the posts you have posted is VTECH and HONDA posts.

again thanks for the above info. Now i see why you posted like that. LOL :):P

thats just cool. I just went to the SEARCH option and typed your name to see what posts which you have posted. Its nice to see that most of the posts you have posted is VTECH and HONDA posts.

again thanks for the above info. Now i see why you posted like that. LOL :):P

yeah i mainly look at the vtec and honda threads. ?

Yea its true that Subarus cant match up with the NSX

even the heavily modified ones cant take it down( who knows that this NSX is modified or not?)

thats for sure and whoever knows about cars too much will agree with me

Comeon guys Subarus are not Super cars uhhhhhhh have some sense

even the heavily modified ones cant take it down( who knows that this NSX is modified or not?)

Keep a couple of things in mind machang. 4WD, advanced traction control, forced induction and relatice horsepower ratings.

a friend mentioned he saw what must be this NSX racing a rex. the rex in question couldn't keep up and hit some pavement or something and got some damage on it. anyone know about this?

really? wow!

anyway can a nsx keep up wit a scooby in a circuit? i mean i have heard that msx is not pure RWD it has some sort of AWD mechanism? i don't know much ... so the experts may contribute and educate the forum, it'd be very interesting to know?

really? wow!

anyway can a nsx keep up wit a scooby in a circuit? i mean i have heard that msx is not pure RWD it has some sort of AWD mechanism? i don't know much ... so the experts may contribute and educate the forum, it'd be very interesting to know?

saw a new Best Motoring International video and they have a the S204 STi 9 on track. along with a Nismo Z tune, Gallardo and a Corvette Z06 (nice car) and the scooby wins convincingly. On a drag the Z06 should take it without too much hassle i think.

saw a new Best Motoring International video and they have a the S204 STi 9 on track. along with a Nismo Z tune, Gallardo and a Corvette Z06 (nice car) and the scooby wins convincingly. On a drag the Z06 should take it without too much hassle i think.

WTF!!! STi9 eats a Nismo Z tune ... wow cool!

well in our little third world a subaru is probarbly the closest thing will get to a super car, yes its no ferrari enzo but with 300+ bhp awd 0-60 4.4s and all the technology its one amazing car.

the heavily modified subaru 's cant take it down? what u on about, they will probarbly reverse faster than this car,cause those cars produce almost 400bhp ( i m talking of the proper race cars we see on the track). you car comparison is quite nonsensical.

dont diss subaru's if you dont own one or havent driven one. why dont you get a nsx and name the time and place and will show you what a subaru exhuast looks like

well in our little third world a subaru is probarbly the closest thing will get to a super car, yes its no ferrari enzo but with 300+ bhp awd 0-60 4.4s and all the technology its one amazing car.

the heavily modified subaru 's cant take it down? what u on about, they will probarbly reverse faster than this car,cause those cars produce almost 400bhp ( i m talking of the proper race cars we see on the track). you car comparison is quite nonsensical.

dont diss subaru's if you dont own one or havent driven one. why dont you get a nsx and name the time and place and will show you what a subaru exhuast looks like

amen brother...i would've lost my temper half way...

that couldnt have been explained better..... LOL

:D

100% Correct

Yeap thats wut we want, all of us like to see the NSX drag specially with Ashan EVO Nigels Subaru Clements 300zx TT Thivanks DC5 Nirosh Subaru, etc.

Edited by GihanFX

Gihan, Shakster, dims, thanks for the support, like you guys i m a die hard subaru fan .driven almost every single one of them and yes a nsx is a nice car but sometimes its quite annoying when people come and make inappropriate comments. i try to stick to the point in these forums but sometimes its impossible to just turn a blind eye. 2007 will be a winning year for subaru in all the race tracks in Sri Lanka. Trust me!!!!!!!!!

Gihan, Shakster, dims, thanks for the support, like you guys i m a die hard subaru fan .driven almost every single one of them and yes a nsx is a nice car but sometimes its quite annoying when people come and make inappropriate comments. i try to stick to the point in these forums but sometimes its impossible to just turn a blind eye. 2007 will be a winning year for subaru in all the race tracks in Sri Lanka. Trust me!!!!!!!!!

Thats the spirit man, and i am sure will watch all the races you run and will be there to support you....

.... 2007 will be a winning year for subaru in all the race tracks in Sri Lanka. Trust me!!!!!!!!!

Machang Darin... Sounds like a 'teaser' of whats to come eh? :D It would be super to see a Proper Car & a Skilled Driver coupled ! All tha best bro... keep tha flag flying high!

Edited by ashan

Yeah Many ppl support Subaru and its a very unique car and anyone can identify a subaru when they hear the Sound :D

But the sad thing is The Group N event is dominated by the Mighty Evos so our Modified subaru owners should race and show wut their cars r capable of, bt this time Nirosh gona race in the Group N event so lets wait and see weather he can make any different

bt i think Nigel is not racing Group N event & he is a very gud race driver bt he is concentrating on 1600cc event and i hope if Javidh and Ishraq race their subarus they will give a big headache to all the Evos

and Darin we r always there to watch u race and to chear u :D

To be frank, i dont know about this Nigel guy you are talking about

but seems like he is a famous character..

well according to his reply here ( challenging Nsx owner directly) seems a bit kiddish and a famous sportman wont do this kind of stuff in a forum, they always wait for da bets to come in to their door steps and they aint go hunt for it..

I think he is spoiling his name by himself, anyway no offense just thought of telling this out. Now stop shooting me guys hehe

Pour in your comments guys

well according to his reply here ( challenging Nsx owner directly) seems a bit kiddish and a famous sportman wont do this kind of stuff in a forum, they always wait for da bets to come in to their door steps and they aint go hunt for it..

I think he is spoiling his name by himself, anyway no offense just thought of telling this out. Now stop shooting me guys hehe

wot d u hav 2 say about ur own comment which i have put below! d u still stand by it or what? i think u'd have to do some serious justification or itz wiser 2 just concede!!!

i may b nsx fanatic but i gotta admit dat scoobies faster than nsx(especially the one thatz been refered in this thread - unless itz got serious modz) if at all only a NSX-R will be able to come any close!

Machan If nige cant beat the NSX he wont challange cus i know him personally and he know what is he oing, and do u think its bad to challage someone to drag ? bt most of us think its not anyway if u have a fast car and u know hw it moves u can challage bt its up to the other person to accept it or not

Anyway these kind of challages r gud for Sri Lanka future Drag Racing n i saw the race between Nige Subaru & DD's old Evo8 its a awesome race and the race between nirosh old SIR vs another evo cant remember tha name,

And the Sri Lanka fastest Drag race between Shamin's Evo4 vs Ashan Evo3

Nigel.... lets just say he likes excitement and maintains levels of excitement thru contreversy :D Quite a character, true :D

And more seriously, don't put it past the bugger to take down the NSX in his Type R. I'd rate him among the top drivers in the country, and even if the car aint as good on paper, u never know with that bugger at the wheel.

He does talk a lot, but he has the skills to back it. Don't judge him ...

And if he comes across as a bit kiddish, thats coz he is ;) Not a portly dude in his 40s yah know...

Anyway, don't get ur hopes too high. Investment in this car is too high for the guy to drag it. Toy, chick magnet, that sorta useage. Don't be too suprised if it gets sold after a couple of years having never broken the VTEC barrier :D