• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anyone Wants To Race A Vtec? :-)

evilmak

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be frank, i dont know about this Nigel guy you are talking about

but seems like he is a famous character..

well according to his reply here ( challenging Nsx owner directly) seems a bit kiddish and a famous sportman wont do this kind of stuff in a forum, they always wait for da bets to come in to their door steps and they aint go hunt for it..

I think he is spoiling his name by himself, anyway no offense just thought of telling this out. Now stop shooting me guys hehe

Pour in your comments guys

oooh u are playing with fire my friend very very very hot fire, trying to get burnt eh? :D

:huh i got bashed for saying exactlty the same thing :D

No. U said thats how it should be used. I didn't say that, I said thats how it will be used. Probably.

Look if u take the international prices, this runs in Porsche Cayman S territory. Say around the $70K mark. The listed price for the Cayman S on motormag is 19.5 mill. U think someone is gonna get summin that price range and thrash it unless he is bringing it down specifically to race it? I don't intend to advertise the cost I heard this was, but take it from me, what I heard was not too far plus or minus from the figure given. Lets just say the difference is small enough that I wouldn't be tempted to give up my ride for that much.

its true dudes

but dont u guys thinks its a bit of a showoff??

brother, i realy do not think you know nigs well. Just as he is very down to earth, he is a very straight forward chap, and if he think he needs to show what 0.2 cents is all about then he will openly challenge UNDER HIS NAME ( WITHOUT BOGUS NAMES ON THE FORUMS ).....

No. U said thats how it should be used. I didn't say that, I said thats how it will be used. Probably.

Look if u take the international prices, this runs in Porsche Cayman S territory. Say around the $70K mark. The listed price for the Cayman S on motormag is 19.5 mill. U think someone is gonna get summin that price range and thrash it unless he is bringing it down specifically to race it? I don't intend to advertise the cost I heard this was, but take it from me, what I heard was not too far plus or minus from the figure given. Lets just say the difference is small enough that I wouldn't be tempted to give up my ride for that much.

NSX attracts millioners :D (and some poor ones dreamz too :D )

NSX attracts millioners :D (and some poor ones dreamz too :D )

how exactly, please explain... from my point of view a millionaire goes more for image and that is one thing we all know the NSX lacks except in the case of our die hard honda fans where the image has already been created in their heads, if i and i am betting many others had that kinda of money i would go for a cayman, there is no way i will buy a honda, NSX or not... when you spend that much money you expect attention...

how exactly, please explain... from my point of view a millionaire goes more for image and that is one thing we all know the NSX lacks except in the case of our die hard honda fans where the image has already been created in their heads, if i and i am betting many others had that kinda of money i would go for a cayman, there is no way i will buy a honda, NSX or not... when you spend that much money you expect attention...

I must agree. Thats probably why they stopped production. Not even the Acura branding would sell it at that price. For that money I'd want to get a more established European marquee. If I was getting only one car in that range. I mean, if u have that sorta money for only one car, there is plenty of competition in the prestige, luxury, image or performance arenas.

Oh man I cant believe ya'll are playing at this still.....man at least Darin has a little bit of barins compared to the rest of you guys!!! Go read about the NSX!!! Do you know the specs!!!! Ok I'll give you a bit of it right now!! The NSX does the quarter mile in early 14's, the 0-60 time is 4.9-5.2.....do you wanna know what these figures are for?? For a manual car morons!!! Get something straight.....an auto will not be faster, also I'm adding a minimum of 0.5 seconds to both the quarter mile time and 0-60 time then do you even think it has a chance against a subaru wrx standard car??? Standard Sti7-8-9 all do 4.5 or less 0-60 and the quarter mile in less than 13.5 seconds....do you know how fast that is?? Those who think the NSX is faster, haven't been in a WRX sti7 or upward. Especially an NSX auto for GOD's sake.....you call yourself car enthusisast when you're talking through your arses about a car ya'll know nothing about!!!! Please since this guy seems so eager to drag bring it on....this saturday night....somebody give him my number and tell him to tell me if he'll run me at green path. Now's the time to prove yourself. Darin, Dimantha, and all the other Subaru or Evo boys...be there...this is one for us against the big mouth honda boys!!!!

Oh man I cant believe ya'll are playing at this still.....man at least Darin has a little bit of barins compared to the rest of you guys!!! Go read about the NSX!!! Do you know the specs!!!! Ok I'll give you a bit of it right now!! The NSX does the quarter mile in early 14's, the 0-60 time is 4.9-5.2.....do you wanna know what these figures are for?? For a manual car morons!!! Get something straight.....an auto will not be faster, also I'm adding a minimum of 0.5 seconds to both the quarter mile time and 0-60 time then do you even think it has a chance against a subaru wrx standard car??? Standard Sti7-8-9 all do 4.5 or less 0-60 and the quarter mile in less than 13.5 seconds....do you know how fast that is?? Those who think the NSX is faster, haven't been in a WRX sti7 or upward. Especially an NSX auto for GOD's sake.....you call yourself car enthusisast when you're talking through your arses about a car ya'll know nothing about!!!! Please since this guy seems so eager to drag bring it on....this saturday night....somebody give him my number and tell him to tell me if he'll run me at green path. Now's the time to prove yourself. Darin, Dimantha, and all the other Subaru or Evo boys...be there...this is one for us against the big mouth honda boys!!!!

Dude, nigel... Easy boy...

Peri, try changing the topic into something else... lol

Don't worry Nigs, if nothing else, this thread has done nothing else, it has educated a lot of ppl on where the NSX stacks up with the competition :D

Actually there is a question on this thread that hasn't been answered. Evilmak, since u have driven this, how does it compare to your car? (No fuss if u don't want to reveal it, a few of us already know, and that just makes us curious)

I must agree. Thats probably why they stopped production. Not even the Acura branding would sell it at that price. For that money I'd want to get a more established European marquee. If I was getting only one car in that range. I mean, if u have that sorta money for only one car, there is plenty of competition in the prestige, luxury, image or performance arenas.

yeah not anymore! according to today's standard nsx has more antique value than any other :D ...

my reference was about itz golden days(that it attracted big money - remember some special units were sold very expensive and in total there have been 1000s of normal units sold)

as nigz said nsx can now be taken down by sti! :D

yeesh nigel, u'v become more cockier than u used to be! take a chill pill dude, ppl have their own opinions, for some ppl the NSX could be the car of their dreams, and some ppl like u dont like it too much. maybe someone on this thread got their facts wrong, so wht??? their is a nicer way to correct em instead of screamin ur ass off. chill. there is absolutely no reason to diss ppl around here. oh and this nsx dude didnt say he wants to race anyone here did he? in fact the owner of the car hasnt even posted on this forum! we all know ur subaru is an 'AWESOME' car. good scene dude. looking forwrd to seeing ur car in action, in fact we all are! ;)

see u around at pila dude. ;)

alfaQ

yo nigel coool down,, well how you guys know that this NSX is auto without even seeing it??? some1 had given wrong infos here

well we know about subarus and i did have 2 subarus few yrs bak and i used to be an off road racer trained from US. I hate it a lot wen it comes to drag racing. For me a modified supra in my country can easily take down a modified WRX and so many WRXs owners do have a second car(other than subaru but still they say crap things when you ask why they have a second non subaru?? ) over here cos they dont trust suabrus all the time..there are so many WRX crazy dudes(most of them r involved with international track racing) trying their best to beat some supras and skylines but alas its still a bit slow to take down a Toyota and Nissan..

So please people we aint support Toyota or Nissan not Subarus, just talking with our experiences and please dont think that we dont know stuff just because we are not in SL and not famous over there..

Most of the internet technical stuff are not true so please dont relay on it and compare things in real world..

Well NSX is actually a Failure model for Honda because its aerodynamic design has a lot of flaws at high speed but Honda is working harder to make a good reliable model very sooon, I will post a Top gear video about NSX and its road holding at high speed when i get some time to rip from my Dvd..

I have driven some of the super cars but only thing i hate them is

their body will get over heated just in 15 mins of high speed running( u can actually make some omlets in the body haha)

here in US you can actually rent some of these cars for a day from 600$ onwards

Am off from this topic bcos i am not in to drags right now,, if u guys are interested about drifts lets start a topic!!!

cheers

Edited by Ministry

yo nigel coool down,, well how you guys know that this NSX is auto without even seeing it??? some1 had given wrong infos here

How do u know its wrong info? ;) Velocity had mentioned it first on the forums, but he and madmax know evilmak personally and they confirmed the thing was auto.

well we know about subarus and i did have 2 subarus few yrs bak and i used to be an off road racer trained from US. I hate it a lot wen it comes to drag racing. For me a modified supra in my country can easily take down a modified WRX and so many WRXs owners do have a second car(other than subaru but still they say crap things when you ask why they have a second non subaru?? ) over here cos they dont trust suabrus all the time..there are so many WRX crazy dudes(most of them r involved with international track racing) trying their best to beat some supras and skylines but alas its still a bit slow to take down a Toyota and Nissan..

So please people we aint support Toyota or Nissan not Subarus, just talking with our experiences and please dont think that we dont know stuff just because we are not in SL and not famous over there..

Most of the internet technical stuff are not true so please dont relay on it and compare things in real world..

Well NSX is actually a Failure model for Honda because its aerodynamic design has a lot of flaws at high speed but Honda is working harder to make a good reliable model very sooon, I will post a Top gear video about NSX and its road holding at high speed when i get some time to rip from my Dvd..

I have driven some of the super cars but only thing i hate them is

their body will get over heated just in 15 mins of high speed running( u can actually make some omlets in the body haha)

here in US you can actually rent some of these cars for a day from 600$ onwards

Am off from this topic bcos i am not in to drags right now,, if u guys are interested about drifts lets start a topic!!!

cheers

now u are speaking some sense(albeit off topic)!

ur true about nsx aerodynamics ... the cd(drag co-efficient) is rather high! but heck what itz 80's aerodynamics! but on the other hand downforce can be good at the same time, helps handling!

but bottom line is nsx can hardly beat an sti unless itz nsx-r(which z as rare as any) - anyway i just speak out of readings nowhere close to any 1st hand experience!!!

if u guys are interested about drifts lets start a topic!!!

cheers

If I can just repeat something a senior member had told someone sumtime back, It has been said that drifting is rice ;);)