• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Races Next Weekend (18th & 19th)

sharkster

guys!

the races ARE hapening this weekend right? cos no one seems to be interested in it.

and sadly none of you told me who's sponsoring it or the details....

what time do qualifiers start tomorrow?

how much are tickets?

what's the ebst tickets to go for?

hope to see some of you guys tomorrow.... MADZ r u going? you're the only person i will b able to recognize (pics from office opening):P

cya guys tmorw!

machan quite a few of us are going on sunday. as for who is sponsoring.. no one knows.. one of the eralier messages said that it was CIC and organized by slardar.

as for the best tickets, the expensive one gets you a chair, the cheap one gets you the grass :P

the views or really not that much better in either one..if you can..get into the pits..that's the best

machan quite a few of us are going on sunday. as for who is sponsoring.. no one knows.. one of the eralier messages said that it was CIC and organized by slardar.

as for the best tickets, the expensive one gets you a chair, the cheap one gets you the grass :P

the views or really not that much better in either one..if you can..get into the pits..that's the best

thanks man.... you just went a notch up in 'my faverite people on Autolanka'.. hehehe...

i know... i too would prefer to go on sunday, but i have 3 BCS lectures that i just cant miss.. and my father is kinda intersed in going as well, and he's only free saturday.. maybe for the next race....

i'll try to get into the pits somehow...hehehehee!

thanks again man...

:)

thanks man.... you just went a notch up in 'my faverite people on Autolanka'.. hehehe...

i know... i too would prefer to go on sunday, but i have 3 BCS lectures that i just cant miss.. and my father is kinda intersed in going as well, and he's only free saturday.. maybe for the next race....

i'll try to get into the pits somehow...hehehehee!

thanks again man...

:)

trust me machan sunday is d day to go...especially cos of the new setup

unfortunatly i wont be making it this weeknd cos my cousin decided to hav his stupid weddin on sunday GRRRR :P

sumbody pls take a camcorder jus for d supercar event plssssssssssssss

trust me machan sunday is d day to go...especially cos of the new setup

unfortunatly i wont be making it this weeknd cos my cousin decided to hav his stupid weddin on sunday GRRRR :angry-smiley-048:

sumbody pls take a camcorder jus for d supercar event plssssssssssssss

so it's confirmed than you are not going.. couldn't get out of it eh...you'll be missed machan..