• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Javidh's Sti 9 Spec C Type RA Pics

GihanFX

i18788171722308qi4.jpg

AND EVEN CARS LIKE THIS...hA hA HA

Link is not working but I guess its the Mustang. Dude seems to be overly obsessed with his own car? I think most of the cars mentioned in here can perform as well or even better though :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link is not working but I guess its the Mustang. Dude seems to be overly obsessed with his own car? I think most of the cars mentioned in here can perform as well or even better though :D

Ha ha ha correction, seems to be intent on showing it off to everybody in this forum, cos he has been trying to hijack other threds too ha ha :D not that there is anything wrong with it, if he has the dough to afford one good for you mate, and good luck with the modifications,

I think there is a small misconception here about electronic valve control systems, because essentially the purpose of those systems are not exactly to increase performance, it is to improve efficiency, which is why most european manufacturers have not evolved their own systems in favour of other technology.

The Don

its a new N16 imported to sri lanka by my friend and its a AT car and he told me something abt CVT or CVTC br cant remember anyway he told me its the nissan vtec technolodgy and the car dosent move like a honda vtec bt that car can easily beat the new AT honda city

He's probably talking about VVT? Haven't N16's been using that forever

Edited by Morgoth

Jesus Christ man, CVT is Continuously Variable Transmission, the frigging gearbox.

Yeah, they shouldn't have named both systems like that :D What he means is CVTCS - Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control System (I've seen it as CVVTCS as well)

because essentially the purpose of those systems are not exactly to increase performance, it is to improve efficiency

well VVT-L ensures smooth power delivery! which leads to good performance! do i need say more about VVT-L and performance! (of course itz not as big as going F/A)

@preveen: yes itz impossible to state one is superior than the other! just wanted to confirm or hear something interesting about vvl's!!!

anyway does n1 vzr has the highest specific output per liter (N/a) in a production car?

i saw most sites claim itz S2000 wit only 120hp/liter(JIS)... but N1 is 123.125!(JIS)

well VVT-L ensures smooth power delivery! which leads to good performance! do i need say more about VVT-L and performance! (of course itz not as big as going F/A)

@preveen: yes itz impossible to state one is superior than the other! just wanted to confirm or hear something interesting about vvl's!!!

anyway does n1 vzr has the highest specific output per liter (N/a) in a production car?

i saw most sites claim itz S2000 wit only 120hp/liter(JIS)... but N1 is 123.125!(JIS)

Those would be the ones that

a. Don't know of the N1 or

b. would claim the production run of 500 doesn't make it a "production" car.

Those would be the ones that

a. Don't know of the N1 or

b. would claim the production run of 500 doesn't make it a "production" car.

yah n1 is no production car as such! may be datz why some sites call s2000 as having the highest specific out for N/A!

yah n1 is no production car as such! may be datz why some sites call s2000 as having the highest specific out for N/A!

The counter to that would be that the Enzo is considered a production car, with a production run of 349. So is the Veyron, with even less, tho the number escapes me.

The counter to that would be that the Enzo is considered a production car, with a production run of 349. So is the Veyron, with even less, tho the number escapes me.

Sir you initially proposed and then you opposed ;);)

bdw the number that escaped you is 300 cars in 6 years, but so far only 41 paid orders have been received...(may be now theres more than 41 orders)

Sir you initially proposed and then you opposed ;);)

U need to learn to read more carefully. I said the sites that say the S2000 has the highest output will say that, not that I say that. I don't say that at all. IMO, the N1 is very much a production car. FYI, IMO the BMW M3 GTR street car is also a production car, tho I think only 10 were built to conform to regs. Or was that 100? Either way...

U need to learn to read more carefully. I said the sites that say the S2000 has the highest output will say that, not that I say that. I don't say that at all. IMO, the N1 is very much a production car. FYI, IMO the BMW M3 GTR street car is also a production car, tho I think only 10 were built to conform to regs. Or was that 100? Either way...

:lolz yes

Well toyota performance system is called VVTi-L, hits at about 7000rpm if i remember right, drove a toyota corolla T- Sport, which had it plus 197 bhp outta a 1.8L

Don't you mean 189 bhp? The Honda K20A engine in the Type-R has 197 bhp.

The K20A in the Type-R has 197 BHP???? The K20A in both the DC5 Integra Type-R and the Civic Type-R has 220 BHP.... Someone pls correct me if i am wrong....

The K20A in the Type-R has 197 BHP???? The K20A in both the DC5 Integra Type-R and the Civic Type-R has 220 BHP.... Someone pls correct me if i am wrong....

Adny Malli Remove those Number Plates form the pics and isnt that 'Keep Attacking the nurburgring' sticker look nice :)

Sorry Andrew but the CTR K20A is 197BHP tuned for street use. ITR K20A is 220BHP tuned for top end power.

and it is produced to drink 98 octane!(ITRK20A) ...

znt the very basic level of this 2L honda engine produce 155hp in normal integra?

also toyota's valve lift is very(too) late right?

and it is produced to drink 98 octane!(ITRK20A) ...

znt the very basic level of this 2L honda engine produce 155hp in normal integra?

also toyota's valve lift is very(too) late right?

Yea it does lift pretty late, and the low end torque of the Toyota engine is crap. Whereas in the Civic Type-R 90% of the torque is produced at 3000rpm.

The CTR K20A does take higher octane petrol. I've tried 99RON, but I don't think it was producing 220bhp though!

I think the ITRK20A has different manifolds. The S2000 gets 240bhp from the K20 engine but it revs higher than the CTR/ITR K20A.

hi everyone!!!!

it's me!!! i'm back.... i'm finally settled down here, got myself a laptop and now on a daily routine of lectures and tutorials....

Anyway, real nice to know that there are some really nice cars coming to SL... i was kinda wondering... this is a STi9.. but the lisence plates say GT.. now thats a lisence plate that was probably issued at leats 2-3 years ago. but the car is like brand new right?

So, whats thw deal with it, if someone doesnt mind explaining..

thanks

:)