• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Javidh's Sti 9 Spec C Type RA Pics

GihanFX

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious? I thought the S2000 shared the same K20 series. I was thinking how the hell did they get 240bhp out of that.

Apparantly the new Civic Type-R might come with a 2 litre N/A 240 bhp engine. So they might be using the S2000 engine for that.

Apparantly the new Civic Type-R might come with a 2 litre N/A 240 bhp engine. So they might be using the S2000 engine for that.

anyway wotz dat talk about a 240bhp 2L CTR never heard of it... to prevent OT y not open a new thread about that ride(if any?) <_<

I was thinking how the hell did they get 240bhp out of that.

What separate it from other Type R powertrains are the bore / stroke aspect ratio and cam profile. Basically the 87mm bore is identical to Accord Type R’s, but the stroke is as much as 6.7mm shorter thus account for the reduced displacement. Measured at 87 x 84mm, we find it is obviously bias towards top end power and rev compare with Accord’s 87 x 90.7mm and Integra’s 81 x 87.2mm.

0-60mph was done in merely 5.6sec. The ton was reached in 14.3sec. 30-70mph through gears acceleration took 5.2sec. Among its main rivals, only the superlight Lotus Elise 111S could equal. Yet the 111S could match neither its 147mph top speed nor any acceleration tests take places in excess of 100mph. Porsche Boxster, another our favourite roadster, seems hopelessly slower.

(most high specific output cars) cannot pass today’s emission test while S2000 is certified as LEV.

quoted from autozine!

hi everyone!!!!

it's me!!! i'm back.... i'm finally settled down here, got myself a laptop and now on a daily routine of lectures and tutorials....

Anyway, real nice to know that there are some really nice cars coming to SL... i was kinda wondering... this is a STi9.. but the lisence plates say GT.. now thats a lisence plate that was probably issued at leats 2-3 years ago. but the car is like brand new right?

So, whats thw deal with it, if someone doesnt mind explaining..

thanks

<_<

Probably for temp. useage. I seen it on the Euro R they had too...

Serious? I thought the S2000 shared the same K20 series. I was thinking how the hell did they get 240bhp out of that.

That would be awesome if they can pull off 240 from a 4 banger 2.0 engine- specially with emission standards & economy standards of today.