• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion 260 Steering Wheel Noise

Urmask

Question

Hi Guys,

My Allion 260 has driven only 20k Km. Recently I noticed a kata kata noise when I turn the steering to right. This only comes when the car is idle / parked. Not sure whether it is related to power steering or racks ? Only comes when I turn right.

Need your support. 

1 answer to this question

Firstly unless you've driven it off road like an SUV or something very unprobable that ur needing a new steering rack for a 20K mileage car, but on the other hand so many importers turn back mileages so its a good place to check your rack. 

Generally speaking your symptoms indicate a worn rack. Had the issue in our company car, it made a very annoying ticking noise when taking U turns and changing the entire rack including the bushes was the way it got fixed. dont buy recon parts at delkanda cuz the quality and reliability is not guaranteed (even with the seller's fake 6month warranty). Better off importing a kit from japan or getting a brand new one from TL. 

• Thanks 1