• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need your help about Toyota vios 2007, 1.5

MN94

Hello, Sorry if I ask irelevant question, but I need your help and please, share me your experience, if you tried and know. thank you.
I have vios 2007, 1.5 engine. I need to replace  side doors, because they have damaged in a car accident. In my country I cant find vios body barts.

If you know, is there any other models of yaris or  corolla  doors is  compatible for the replacement?

Thank you.

Hi :)

Welcome to the forum.

Sadly...no...you are stuck at finding a Vios door.

In 2007 the Vios changed from the first gen P40 series to the second gen P90 series. If you have a P40 series Vios...then you need to find another Vios door. If you have a P90 series then you need to find a Vios door or a door from a Toyota Belta (Japanese market variant of the Vios). I do not think the P90 series Yaris door actually fits and even if it does the body lines are different. But if you can find one at a used parts shop you can always hold it up against the car and see it things line up.

• Thanks 1