• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A "gt4" For Pc??

• 5 months later...

gt4 rocks on ps2 :) only downside is that you start off with a crappy car :(

Agree dude.. the testdrive series are turning more into the simulation arena rather than racing..

and on a sidenote - ya ve taken up the pleasure of bringing up ol threads for the pleasure o skyrocketin the posts? ;) jkz...

Zz

don't they have PS2 emulators for PC's anymore :)

I've had some earlier on those SW pack cd's...din't use it so dunno if it works with ps2 discs....

worth a try though :)

on second thought........google search says that there are ps2 emulators

oh shit.. lol.. i ve got the names mixed up.. :) was talking bout GTA4 .. Grand Theft Auto... quite a pretty famous game dude...

Gran Turismo is one of the best car racing games from what i hear.. unfortunately.. never got the chance to play the game..

Zz

bro if u havent played GT - u havent played a proper car game!!

...trust me - even i dont own a ps or anythin but GT is like NO OTHER car game!!!

its more a SIMULTAOR than a game - so many options, choices, and é dynamic are sooo realistic...

its á closest a nerd/underage kid can ever get to driving proper! :D

if u can stomach é complexity of option etc - u'll love it

real life tracks like Nürburgring etc!!!

used car market + tuner cars !!! awesome stuff :lol:

GTA- this'is é release since San ANdreas yar?

bro if u havent played GT - u havent played a proper car game!!

...trust me - even i dont own a ps or anythin but GT is like NO OTHER car game!!!

its more a SIMULTAOR than a game - so many options, choices, and é dynamic are sooo realistic...

its á closest a nerd/underage kid can ever get to driving proper! :D

if u can stomach é complexity of option etc - u'll love it

real life tracks like Nürburgring etc!!!

used car market + tuner cars !!! awesome stuff :lol:

GTA- this'is é release since San ANdreas yar?

unfortunately those developers never even had an idea of portin the game to pc.. which is a pity :( n i dnt come across a ps2 aroudn ma neighbourhood so chacnes o me ever playin da game is quite slim... heard that there are loadzo cars with varying complexities.. allowing ya to do wonders to it.. not to mention.. breathtakin graphx! lol

yeah man.. GTA San Andreas was the last release.. GTAIV is the latest.. not sure of its caption stil though.. most GTA fans r kinda itching themselves wonderin wut R have got in store for em dis time..

Zz