• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Release - 2007 Honda Cbr600rr

shamitz

mmmmmmm good advice from a newbie to an old pro :rolleyes::lol::D hey Vtechman shamitz has been around too long for ur advice

Ya whatever man........newbie or pro it does not matter (those are just titles to make you loosers feel good! It does not worry me one bit) What's gotta be said has gotta be said.......so beat it!

:alc::alc: Very nice pics Shamitz........how fast do these go man? Care to give us a 0-60mph figure?

About the whole episode earlier it was nothing against you bro........ :alc:

no probs bro ;)

the 2007 details are not out yet .. but here are the figures of the 2006 machine

600_accerlchart.jpg

The Kawa has been the best performer in 2006 on paper :lol: ... But out there on the track, its been the Yamaha R6.

figures deceive don't they? so shamitz since i haven't seen you post in car threads i assume you're a bike fanatic 100%... it'd be nice to attract more bike fans into this forum... i'm one too...

figures deceive don't they? so shamitz since i haven't seen you post in car threads i assume you're a bike fanatic 100%... it'd be nice to attract more bike fans into this forum... i'm one too...

Yes he did. He said something nice about my track photos once :lol:

Yeah I'm a road/sports bike fanatic :D but I like performance cars too.

I know of a few bike fans who visit the forum, but I've not seen many of em post anything here. Will try & encourage em to start posting. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The new kawa14R will smoke all the bikes mentioned... B)

have you guys ridden an Aprilia... I had the rare opportunity of riding an RS500... illegally imported to the country and was not registered.. I took it for a spin down kandy road with my XR plates hooked on to it and man that was one awseome bike... Super handling...pretty light for a 500 but then again it's a 2 stroker...

last time i heard from the owner...he has sold it for little over 100,000 B)

I've ridden a kawa 400...registered as a 250.... I've seen quite a few bikes like these on our roads...

even seen a big asz red ducatti

nice info shamitz.

it seems R 6 would be a very good purchase.

• 1 month later...

The new kawa14R will smoke all the bikes mentioned... :angry-smiley-048:

have you guys ridden an Aprilia... I had the rare opportunity of riding an RS500... illegally imported to the country and was not registered.. I took it for a spin down kandy road with my XR plates hooked on to it and man that was one awseome bike... Super handling...pretty light for a 500 but then again it's a 2 stroker...

last time i heard from the owner...he has sold it for little over 100,000 ;)

I've ridden a kawa 400...registered as a 250.... I've seen quite a few bikes like these on our roads...

even seen a big asz red ducatti

Hey biker dudes,

U get some nice pics @ da HONDA website of all new mods.... :D:rolleyes: etc. and yeh we got some CBR600rr here, like a guy mentioned earlier u have 2 have ur connections 2 get it reg. :ninja: