• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny Super saloon fb 15 2001 or Honda City 1998

Madu Diz

Question

2 answers to this question

Two different classes of vehicles...the Sunny is larger mid-size sedan for the Japanese market and the City model you are looking at was an entry level sedan made for developing markets like Thailand, India, etc..

The Sunny is moe comfortable and will have better features and you will feel the Sunny has a more refined finish to it compared to the City. So the Sunny is a nicer car. 

Mechanically, they were both decent when new. they both had little issues that were common to the model but nothing too serious (as far as I can remember). However, rn 2021, it all depends on how the car has been taken care of by previous owners. 

Had a 1998 FB15 Super Saloon manual car, bought by my father in 2001 and sold in 2011. The car I learnt driving with my father. Nice car. Very comfy. Specially the Super Saloon grade had better features than EX Saloon like automatic air conditioning, RPM meter, two small projections on the rear seat they call rear headrests 😁. As a teenager I really liked the pop out rear cup holders at the back of center console. Bought for 15 lacks and sold it for 16.5 lacks with 100k on the clock.

When buying one make sure it's original Super Saloon since some people fix the super saloon batch to EX saloon ones. Also mind a bout a semi option one with 1.3L engine known as B15.