• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: INACTIVE LOGINS WILL BE DELETED FROM AL FORUM

MADZ

Hay guys we thought of deleting all the “INACTIVE” login names from the AL forum. What do you think guys? There are lots of profile names who haven’t logged in at least once ever since the new forum was introduced. It’s mainly due to the fact that they have been created using fake e-mail addys in the old forum :)

If there’s no objection we will be deleting all the inactive login names by end of next week (25’th of SEP.) so that they can available to register fresh.

Guys who still could not activate their old usernames can acquire them by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the necessary details.

Please pass this message to all your friends/officemates …they have 1 week left.

Thanks !

Just to clear out the doubts…INACTIVE means only the people who has not logged into the new forum at least once using their user name/password.

Others will NOT have any effect (including the ppl who have not posted anything)

i think itz a sensible move!

anway r u planning to anything about the hyper active memebers too? :)

• 6 months later...

hey madz

I've been decently "active" in these forums but somehow that little descriptor thing under my screen name states that i belong to the "inactive" group B)

what's the story on that? Do i have to pass a certain number of post counts be considered as an "active" user :D

Hay guys we thought of deleting all the “INACTIVE” login names from the AL forum. What do you think guys? There are lots of profile names who haven’t logged in at least once ever since the new forum was introduced. It’s mainly due to the fact that they have been created using fake e-mail addys in the old forum :)

If there’s no objection we will be deleting all the inactive login names by end of next week (25’th of SEP.) so that they can available to register fresh.

Guys who still could not activate their old usernames can acquire them by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the necessary details.

Please pass this message to all your friends/officemates …they have 1 week left.

Thanks !

HI MADZ,

why don't you send a general e-mail to all the inactive members saying that their account will be removed if they do not log in before the 25th... this way you have given them prior notice...

thanks

Ahh, even better. Good idea Tera!

Nah! My issue is that i'm classified under the "inactive group"

shouldn't it read...member or junior member or something like that :D

Hi Ripper sorry for the late reply...well last year I moved all the inactive users at that moment to a different user group called "inactive". I guess I'll have to update that group again :)

Cheers!

• 1 year later...
Hi , I am back here after a long time and find that I have been put into the group "Inactive"

Is there any way to reverse this?

Thanks

Hi Yohann, now you are back in Active Members group. Welcome back & Hope you will enjoy your stay !! :)

Hi Yohann, now you are back in Active Members group. Welcome back & Hope you will enjoy your stay !! :)

Wow, that was quick !! Thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...
MADZ somethings not right :(

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnos...t%26pid%3D53118

there are Malware warnings when ever i try to pull up a thread using the goole search on the main page :(

Yep the old form was infected by some virus and so I took it offline since it’s not safe for the visitors. I have already notified google about it. It will be sorted out soon. Tx machan