• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

City Smokes 1.8l Premio

isurujosh

What can I say Hola I have to agree with you lol :D

Take in with a pinch of salt boys.. no pun intended. After all this is big news!

oh no! Pila, what did you do? Now I am sure tonight when i go to bed and log in tommorow morning this thread will be expanded into 4 pages....

But anyway I am biasd to Isuru (not gay). "Sallenda epa Isuru!!!" :D

oh no! Pila, what did you do? Now I am sure tonight when i go to bed and log in tommorow morning this thread will be expanded into 4 pages....

But anyway I am biasd to Isuru (not gay). "Sallenda epa Isuru!!!" :D

seems like your overprotectiveness of isuru is cuz of a reason.. Isuru BEWARE!!! Holaz after ya... and me think.. you ll be wishing the bullets got you before he did ;-) lolz...

Zz

seems like your overprotectiveness of isuru is cuz of a reason.. Isuru BEWARE!!! Holaz after ya... and me think.. you ll be wishing the bullets got you before he did ;-) lolz...

Zz

Jeeeeeeesh! "mada prachara!" Hola z biased coz of "Honda Brotherhood"!

anyway nexgen! my little brother! I have these lines for you...

"When I was young and irresponsible, I was too." There was a time when I used to hit 100-120+ in the Galle road on my way to office everyday, but now I feel more responsible and refrain from such acts of stupidity at least on principle!

sprints on publice roads is no act of bravery, but drags are a different story(especially the saturday night drags) they happen under some safety precautions! if u have come to see how the "saturday night drags" happen you'd know how it happens! and i am sure that all the big guns in the drag scene are responsible riders, who do not take undue risks in public roads (as a habit)... so if u r really keen y not do a lap in Pannala... plz let us refrain from promoting sprints on public roads!

anyway i don't think i am a good driver in sprints on public roads... so i am willing to concede and give the victory to my little bro! Nexgen! :D

Jeeeeeeesh! "mada prachara!" Hola z biased coz of "Honda Brotherhood"!

anyway nexgen! my little brother! I have these lines for you...

"When I was young and irresponsible, I was too." There was a time when I used to hit 100-120+ in the Galle road on my way to office everyday, but now I feel more responsible and refrain from such acts of stupidity at least on principle!

sprints on publice roads is no act of bravery, but drags are a different story(especially the saturday night drags) they happen under some safety precautions! if u have come to see how the "saturday night drags" happen you'd know how it happens! and i am sure that all the big guns in the drag scene are responsible riders, who do not take undue risks in public roads (as a habit)... so if u r really keen y not do a lap in Pannala... plz let us refrain from promoting sprints on public roads!

anyway i don't think i am a good driver in sprints on public roads... so i am willing to concede and give the victory to my little bro! Nexgen! :D

Oh.. the Honda brotherhood thingy eh? me thought he one of them stalkerz ;-)

Now it seems you are old and senile? lolz.. I do understand your concept about racing in traffic.. I only speed when I am sure I have got enough cash to pay for any damage :-) but anyways.. prefer saving money and hopefully going for a new car..

cool scene.. then pannala it is .. i dont need the traffic, i need the turns and curves hehe.. but that track is used for official purposes only.. there aint no way i know how we are gonna get into it..

hehe.. just cuz you concede i gotta keep ma mouth shut? lolz.. wel.. not accepted! to be competed under lap rules later on!

Zz

Oh.. the Honda brotherhood thingy eh? me thought he one of them stalkerz ;-)

Now it seems you are old and senile? lolz.. I do understand your concept about racing in traffic.. I only speed when I am sure I have got enough cash to pay for any damage :-) but anyways.. prefer saving money and hopefully going for a new car..

cool scene.. then pannala it is .. i dont need the traffic, i need the turns and curves hehe.. but that track is used for official purposes only.. there aint no way i know how we are gonna get into it..

hehe.. just cuz you concede i gotta keep ma mouth shut? lolz.. wel.. not accepted! to be competed under lap rules later on!

Zz

now u know wot i have arranged 4 ur consolation :D [the invitation i extended to u over the phone] ... we shall c how it unfolds :D