• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Meeting In T.

dillongt

i lately discovered that the only NSX in SL is at Moratuwa, Rawathawatta. the red one. its pics were posted here some time back. its owned by Gihans brother who lives in UK (as i heard)

two weeks back one of my friends --> friends uncle bought a 2 door BENZ 300 - XXXX light green for 34.50 from Gihan. gud condition, but not superb. so i went to see the car before the deal was closed, and i got to know dat the NSX is ther.

just some info to be shared :jumping-smiley-013:

i lately discovered that the only NSX in SL is at Moratuwa, Rawathawatta. the red one. its pics were posted here some time back. its owned by Gihans brother who lives in UK (as i heard)

Its not the only one in SL. But u could be right about the location, coz I have seen it in Dehiwela a couple of times going towards Colombo.

two weeks back one of my friends --> friends uncle bought a 2 door BENZ 300 - XXXX light green for 34.50 from Gihan. gud condition, but not superb. so i went to see the car before the deal was closed, and i got to know dat the NSX is ther.

just some info to be shared :jumping-smiley-013:

who is gihan????