• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Badging Emblem

monty

Hi Guys,

I recently did an accident repair/paint job for my vehicle after it was rear ended by a private bus. Even though the repair job was done well, the badging was not perfect compared to how it looked originally. Not a huge issue, but I noticed that the placement of one of the letters looks slightly off.

Does anyone know a good place from where I can get it corrected? (except for the agents of course). I know removing the badge involves heating it up to soften the double sided tape, cutting through it using a string and removing the tape residue left on the paint before pasting it back again. Bit reluctant to try it as a DIY :)

Stay safe!

monty,

There are many people  who do this work on opposite (St Josep) College Maradana. You stop your vehicle on the road go inside the by road which connects the Darly road speak with few people then they will guide to the correct place who will do that type of job.

Have to be bit careful because there will be many people will come behind you requesting to help you. Then they also will have a commission additionally to your payment.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

Sylvi.