• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motor Show Pics

Saturn

yeah that jag is hot...the interior on it looks brand new.

did anyone check out the new scorpio... did you notice that it had spinners on it. this was the first time i had seen spinners on such a small rim size...

didnt see that man.. frankly didnt pay much interest onto TATA as was in a bit of a hurry... but i ve seen a TATA Indigo with spinner wheelz somewhere about in Wellawatte... St. Lawrence Rd me think... these indianz are stepping up their game it seemz

Zz

yup that's the one... to think you can pick one of these cars up pretty cheap in europe... not in this condition but still...

Owned by this dude called Sidath Fernando. He owns about 40 classics, mostly Mercs, (I liked the W108 SLC in black - looked cool)

He spends zillions on restoration and it's evident in all his cars. The Stang 's his as well. Jag came very recenntly from UK. Says he owned it for a few years there.

didnt see that man.. frankly didnt pay much interest onto TATA as was in a bit of a hurry... but i ve seen a TATA Indigo with spinner wheelz somewhere about in Wellawatte... St. Lawrence Rd me think... these indianz are stepping up their game it seemz

Zz

Have you been in an Indigo? I can tell you they have some huge steps to take B) to even get into the game. But their price sells the cars!!!!!

Owned by this dude called Sidath Fernando. He owns about 40 classics, mostly Mercs, (I liked the W108 SLC in black - looked cool)

He spends zillions on restoration and it's evident in all his cars. The Stang 's his as well. Jag came very recenntly from UK. Says he owned it for a few years there.

Have you been in an Indigo? I can tell you they have some huge steps to take B) to even get into the game. But their price sells the cars!!!!!

Nah man.. never been in a TATA vehicle under than their clumsy buses.. hehe.. but I do hear some good stuff about it.. My friends uncle owns a Scorpio and he says the comfort aint that good.. so i suppose the same would apply to Indigo eh?

apparantly TATA has been doing some huge funding into R&D and it is showing some results.. I do wonder when the TATA coupe which was shown in this forums gonna debut over here.. lolz.. but man I got seriously shocked when i saw the spinner wheels.. it is unnoticeable but once it stopped i was just staring and thinking, "Oh man.. this dude must be getting a kick outta feeling the smoothness of our roads" when suddenly this shit was spinning!!!

Zz

Sidath Fernando is one of the owners of Maliban... He's got a work shop of his own, where he does repair jobs too...