• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Member Ride

lokuputhaa

U guys are doing a great job......first a 91 Accord and then a 88 hatchback! U guys have been treating us to some great pics. Wud love a few more of the 88 hatchback though. dhp wud you oblige please.......mak sure to give us interior shots as well......thanks and keep up the excellent work guys. Wish I could do half as much as you then it wud be real fun.

Thanks a lot Vtechman,

The 88 Accord is not mine...I just ripped that pic off the internet from preludecan.com.de

We'll c if I can get some Accord Hatchback pics up...my brother is looking for a car, and an accord hatchback looks like a great project.

Wud love a few more of the 88 hatchback though. dhp wud you oblige please.......

Thanks..I will try to find some "good" pics. Sadly my 88 Accord was totalled in 02 (3 yrs after I fixed her up). All I have right now are some pics after the wreck. I am gonna look for the 35mm prints I had of the car before the wreck. I should have some pics of the work on the vigor as well...

until then all I have are these sad pics of my old car

accord_rightside2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thought i would post up some pics I found of our crazy Toronto roads...if u like highway cruising...come to Toronto!

enjoy

map-yyz.gif

hwy401-84_lg.jpgpool5.jpg

roads.jpgRoadsa.jpg

Here r some more pics of Toronto's crazy highway system...courtesy of someone else on the internet.... enjoy...can't wait for summer :bouncy: :driving:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The mother of them all!!! 401

8.jpg

I recently got my CB7 polished....need to protect the paint job from all the salt in winter...

enjoy

Before Polish:

b4polish2.jpg

After Polish:

apolish3.jpg

badge8.jpg

Guess where I got the CB polished.

apolish2.jpg

apolish1.jpg

apolish4.jpg

apolish8.jpg

Later that day...

sunset4.jpg

sunset2.jpg

Winter In Thunder Bay...very post card

:D

winter.jpg

• 1 month later...

wow...longtime no post...just to update...here r some pix....

EDM rear fog light

rearlight.jpg

gas station ground shot

gasstation.jpg

Mcdix...u know they have some really good deli sandwiches

maccy.jpg

ok my rear lights weren't working for a while...so needed some extra visibility...solution...Canadian Tire reflectors

reflectorphotoshop.jpg

just parked

stone.jpg

a view from my room...thought this looked cool so here u go

viewwindow.jpg

im planning on getting a set of vinyls to represent my DOHC non-VTEC goodness...tell me what u guys think...here's just a little photoshop work: :P

rearleftsideoem.jpgrearrightsideoem.jpg

and some more:

now its winter here...and i need to keep this thing clean if i want to avoid all the grime and salt

carwash.jpg

winter brings funny ppl ;)

salty2.jpg

good ol' winter grime...

spray.jpg

okay...just got a new camera...a good camera goes a long way....compared with my previous pictures ...the following turn up a lot nicer...

enjoy

:tu:

really foggy day outside...thought i would take some pictures...

weird...the camera doesn't see the same thing i see:confused:...i wish it did...it was beautiful outside!

well here's what the camera saw.

waxy beady ...

beadsborder.jpg

sight for sore eyes...

ground.jpg

groundfloor...

ground2border.jpg

misty...

groundborder.jpg

sweatin'...

ground5.jpg

brights...

ground6.jpg

payin less...

beads1.jpg

and yet some more...I love this camera!

some more pix i took today...same Marina Park setting...just not that much fog...im gonna start adding borders to all these pics...just to improve the finish :tu:

slanted

slanted-1.jpg

boat ramp

bythelake.jpg

interior night shot

interior.jpg

park lights

parklights.jpg

borders updated

here's r some new goodies I got for my CB7

1st Gen ITR Steering wheel:

mmmmm

Copyofitrsteeringslantedcc.jpg

mmmmmmmmm

Copyofitrsteeringwheelslantedcopy.jpg

wroooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm

drivingsteeringwheel.jpg

probably the most unmolested steering wheel i've ever seen... :boink:

I got my CB a bong for Christmas...holy tapered batman:shocked:

cb7bong.jpg

now how to relocate the battery :confused:

finally... they arrived...:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: no matter when stuff is shipped to me....i always receive a whole bunch at once...weird:eyebrow:

Stuff1.jpg

Thanks to yeamans17 for the quality short throw shifter.

shifter.jpg

Thanks to lowfrostcb7 for the wicked license plate and the DOHC non-VTEC Stickers.

display.jpg

Here's a pic of the vinyls with a backlight...they are white apprx. 18" long.

dohcnonvtecvinyl.jpg

when are they being installed...? good question...shifter next week...vinyls in the spring when its a little warmer and the vinyls will have some time to adhere...the license plate...never!...well maybe at meets and shows...but by law we need to have a real front license plate here boooo....thats it for now...will update with shifter test run next week.

here's some pics I took today...always wanted to take some pics in front of this new building at Lakehead...it was too late really...too dark...its really nice at dusk with a little bit of backlight....anyways enjoy.

if I may ask for some advice from the seasoned photography pro's....how do i get rid of the glare from lights...is it my crappy camera and lens? :confused: im trying to make the best of a mediocre quick snap type camera :(

parkinglot1.jpg

parkinglot3.jpg

yes that is shiny ice...slippery too...had to take off on second gear. brother looking forth

parkinglot8.jpg

almost forgot...installed my ITR steering wheel today...and started taking off center console to install short throw shifter...will finish tomorrow....

please excuse the interior condition....i'm going to blame it on winter and not on my neglect...the steering wheel is SOSOSOSO sweet...it actually makes the car feel very tight.... b/c of the smaller radius, there seems to be more feedback from the steering wheel...but at the same time the gitters and shakes that i felt with the original steering wheel are gone...a definite plus...complements the updated suspension system very well.

a highly recommended upgrade to a CB :nod:

itrandshifterinstall.jpg

did i mention it looks hella good!

ok...

problem: broken aftermarket antenna, weak signal....

situation: broken antenna looks good :nod:

antenna.jpg

solution: get a antenna signal amplifier...done :(

FMamp.jpg

disclaimer: FM signal amplifiers will only work on weak antennas...otherwise it may over amplify the signal and cause unpleasant static.:nod: