• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka G2g

fuzzo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys!!!!

whats hapening with this? is it hapening?

i dont mean to sound sissy or anything... but how's excel world.. cos i'm not a big fan of night clubs and places with alcohol, with some things that hapened in the recent past.. plus the younger members too will be able to make it to a place like excel world.....but if everyone likes keg (never been there) just forget this post.... :)

Gosh I have missed alot.....Count me in ..I will b dere.....guess Saturday's will be better....or evn friday would do....

where were u al these days? anyway dilesh mate dont worry we all are meeting @ the avenue of excel world..its thr e food court..keg is the pub ..there..yep

Resting bro....U were havin a nice chat wit ma gurl I heard in HI5...

ha ha resting from what mate?nope just 2msg on hi5 no chat mate anyway why cant v get this g2g soon.hey mini ace its ravi with the orange v tec 4747.. :

hay Dilesh..sorry dude yesterday i was bit busy.

Okkkayyyyy then shall we set up a date for this GtG ? How about 11'th of March ? (next Saturday)

Venue - Excel World

Time - 7:00pm

:P;)

That could work. Will be after the Big-Match, so should be in P-A-R-T-Y Spirits :D Assuming the Royal buggers don't kick over the shit bucket :D

hay Dilesh..sorry dude yesterday i was bit busy.

Okkkayyyyy then shall we set up a date for this GtG ? How about 11'th of March ? (next Saturday)

Venue - Excel World

Time - 7:00pm

:):D

woohoo!!!!

i'll see you guys then... will try to bring amrit as well...

hey, is the food free this time, as well? :P

dont worry MADZ, i'm a poor eater :D

woohoo!!!!

i'll see you guys then... will try to bring amrit as well...

hey, is the food free this time, as well? :D

dont worry MADZ, i'm a poor eater :)

ya dilesh Food is free...Shakir & Farzan both sponsoring for it...to celebrate their 500 post !! :D

Free Autolanka stickers are on my account :P

ya dilesh Food is free...Shakir & Farzan both sponsoring for it...to celebrate their 500 post !! :D

Free Autolanka stickers are on my account :D

Coolio. Shak, I'll have the cheesecake. I'm getting sorta addicted to it, they have an excellent one here at office :)

And I wanna sticker for the VZR. A "Team Autolanka" one, if possible, not the "www.autolanka.com" one.

Free Autolanka stickers are on my account :D

ado bugger...u owe us a hell of a lot more...bday, new office, newspaper article n autolanka goons scrapin at ur doorstep to b ur employees :P j/k

THE FOOD IS ON MADZ...and i hav a an appetite too :)

ado bugger...u owe us a hell of a lot more...bday, new office, newspaper article n autolanka goons scrapin at ur doorstep to b ur employees :P j/k

THE FOOD IS ON MADZ...and i hav a an appetite too :D

ade u bugger last time also I gave free food 4 u guys ;)...this time it has to be someone else :)

Btw machan pls give some respect to the guys who contribute to this site...most of these resources are free b'coz of their voluntary work. :D

ade u bugger last time also I gave free food 4 u guys :D...this time it has to be someone else :)

Btw machan pls give some respect to the guys who contribute to this site...most of these resources are free b'coz of their voluntary work. :D

hehe i was attacking preveen :P ade last time i had dinner b4 i came...shit

ade u bugger last time also I gave free food 4 u guys :P...this time it has to be someone else :)

U did? Damn, and to think I went and paid for that pizza :D

hehe i was attacking preveen ;) ade last time i had dinner b4 i came...shit

I missed the attack. Are u talking about the goons thing? That was a very ineffective attack...

ade u bugger last time also I gave free food 4 u guys :D...this time it has to be someone else :)

hey how come I didnt get any of that free food ? I had to buy my own prawnies....

and guys... AutoLanka has got a surprise for all of you... we are gona Party very soon... we'll be discussing about that at the get-together...

Mads will fill you in with more details... all yours mads..

hey how come I didnt get any of that free food ? I had to buy my own prawnies....

and guys... AutoLanka has got a surprise for all of you... we are gona Party very soon... we'll be discussing about that at the get-together...

Mads will fill you in with more details... all yours mads..

ohh my what kinda suprise is it?

all the members who have more than 300 posts are given a Autolanka company car? heheheheee!

:D