• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka G2g

fuzzo

ado bugger...u owe us a hell of a lot more...bday :D , new office, newspaper article n autolanka goons scrapin at ur doorstep to b ur employees :P j/k

THE FOOD IS ON MADZ :appl: ...and i hav a an appetite too :)

:D

I'm in....

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya dilesh Food is free...Shakir & Farzan both sponsoring for it...to celebrate their 500 post !! :D

err thing again machan.. last time also you escaped.. this time we have a ton of reasons to celebrate... so its all you...

dragster, reason you didn't free food was coz the hsbc broads never turned up...so that was your punishment! :D:appl::)

err thing again machan.. last time also you escaped.. this time we have a ton of reasons to celebrate... so its all you...

dragster, reason you didn't free food was coz the hsbc broads never turned up...so that was your punishment! :D:D:appl:

hey they did man... the next day my friend told me that she and another two friends of her's have come there and they didnt see any kind of function... they were sorta of expecting something big.. like banners and stuff... you know like a normal thingy.. so they had just walked in to that shop near "ground zero" and gone back... man we should have something big...

now for the party... anyone got any idea's on venue ?

11th is NEXT saturday man.

:appl::) 11th is cool but mates if v can have it on friday 10th ..the party's gonna kick hot cos wildfire plays @ keg m.m.m.m just a idea ok? madz..the food thing..m.m.m. ha ha n the hsbc thing dragster .buahaahahahaha :D:D

:alc::alc: 11th is cool but mates if v can have it on friday 10th ..the party's gonna kick hot cos wildfire plays @ keg m.m.m.m just a idea ok? madz..the food thing..m.m.m. ha ha n the hsbc thing dragster .buahaahahahaha :violent-smiley-030::violent-smiley-030:

sorry to seem like a party pooper, but some of us ( like me :) ) work late on weekdays sometimes.. i'm not sure about my schedue next friday, but just to be on the safe side wouldnt hurt to go for a saturday right.. cos it would be a drag coming thjere right after work....

just my 'one cent'.. me not very rich .. :D

sorry to seem like a party pooper, but some of us ( like me :violent-smiley-030: ) work late on weekdays sometimes.. i'm not sure about my schedue next friday, but just to be on the safe side wouldnt hurt to go for a saturday right.. cos it would be a drag coming thjere right after work....

just my 'one cent'.. me not very rich .. :violent-smiley-030:

but do u work 40kms from colombo?i didnt think so

yo... Gaya... what is with you and wildfire man ? you got a soft corner for Derick or something man ?

anyways... Sparco it's like two weeks for the 11th man... that be more than enough time to get your sobs off... by the way my deepest condolence.. dude you better turn up.. no excuses.. this time..

so what say we have it on saturday ?

i'm pacing myself machan :violent-smiley-099:

i'm ok with sat as well.. can we also get someone to organize some happening drags this weekend.. what do you say velocity..

oh yeah then im in for satday tooo..dima org the drags so the cops can put all autolanka dudes in one prison cell :violent-smiley-099::D hope madz will bailus out.... :D:alc: