• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My New Ride

ash

SR20VE? is it quick?

Personnaly I think the spoiler looks a little out of place...

yeap... SR20 neoVVL... Damn quick, you can feel the flying. The previous owner showed me how to fly. I really got bit scared even. Couldn't still test it capabilities. It's multitronic (has both A/T & 6 speed M/T)

Spoiler is original; from the side it looks sportier.

nice.... seems u r a NISSAN fan...

;)

yeap... SR20 neoVVL... Damn quick, you can feel the flying. The previous owner showed me how to fly. I really got bit scared even. Couldn't still test it capabilities. It's multitronic (has both A/T & 6 speed M/T)

If u wanna test, we got the road to do it ;)

it's a nice car.. my friend has the same one in white....

I have seen it. That too is a lovely car. There is another one with purple colour with gold alloys, saw the day before y'day.

If u wanna test, we got the road to do it ;)

U mean CBK Mw. Let's do it when we get together next time... :D

machan lovely car congrads . welcome to the VVL clan

Thanks buddy...

& thanks mona...

Nice CAR! didnt know its specs, BUT then i found on internet before making a comment.

hmmmm.. its a fast machine with 190 BHP!! KWEL!!, give your dust to many HonDa's bro!

Edited by Kim

Hey....congrats!!!

A new car, whether b/new or used, is always a pleasure. It's like falling in love all over again.

Enjoy the ride and look after your steed.

Nice ride.

Specs pls...

It’s a 2.0ltr NEO VVL Hyper CVT M6, Multitronic (Auto mode or 6 speed manual mode)

Could produce 190 horses.

Nice Car!! All the best!!

Machang, is this the nismo and subaru colaborated car which was advertised at AL?

Thanks… Yeap, its box is produced by Subaru and modified by Nismo. But haven’t seen it on AL classifieds.

Lovely car man.. congrats! I remember seeing this car on the road once- such an eye catcher it is! Shak and I were actually chatting about this car a couple of weeks back. Glad you purchased it- maybe I'll give you an offer for it sometime :)

Thanks… I’m still high with the car. Let ya know when I come down… he hee…

Which reminds me.... Gonna have to take u off that list of potential VZ-R buyers... ;)

Yeap… love your car, but since I’m gonna keep only 1 car for some time…. Have to go for a 4 door. But I still dream abt the ZX. BTW I can't afford yours since yours has gone up to 3m... ;)

Nice CAR! didn’t know its specs, BUT then I found on internet before making a comment.

hmmmm.. its a fast machine with 190 BHP!! KWEL!!, give your dust to many HonDa's bro!

:P

ass! and no that was not a spelling mistake :P jk

i knew you were heading towards it by the hints you dropped... congrats bro... I still want that test drive or ride at least ;) and text me the price you paid...

You were the first 1 to figure the hint. :P No prob shak… u can TD it when we meet next.

Ya my ass!!!!! End of the day it's an automatic.

It’s not only A/T, it’s multitronic. You get the best otta both worlds. Even in the auto mode it kiks...

Lovely car Ashan, I've seen this on the road, definite eye catcher wz those gold alloys...like the body colour too but not the spoiler.. :D

Thanks Nads… Where have you been all this time? :D Though I don’t like big spoilers, I like this particular 1. It gives a sportier look to the ride.

Nice ride! I've...errrgh...met another car with same colours on Marine Drive...flies! The Gold Alloys are probably its enduring touch....

Just a quick advice, only because i saw a similar (white) car at Aut*Fo*ce recently which had to have a new gearbox put in.

Turns out that there's an water intercooler unit (i think) that cools the gearbox- if that unit corrodes/gives way...water gets into the GB, rendering it useless. It apparently can't be repaired, can't be refurbished. A new unit costs $$$$....might be good to do some long term preventative maintenence by checking your radiator periodically for signs of CVT oil.

Nissan Maniacs- maybe you can supplement this (or de-bunk what i've written! Either way, its worthwhile debate)

Good Luck! Safe Riding!