• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

see this is what happens when you drive a Honda :P

ouch!...

aw c'mon man...look at the bright side...atleast it's not a civic :P

ssssssssshhhhhhhh GTAm might hear you and come after you to give you a good hidding for past transgressions :lol:

LOL...i think he already knows about my zombie 1100.....was good enough to keep his feelings to himself :lol:

I actually saw a jeep yesterday with 2 skis stuck on the ski rack! Where in SL can you go skiing?

aaaahh really?!?!

so thats one thing the blokes at port decided to not pinch! :lol:

it had to have been something THAT useless out here for those vultures to pass up! :D

she wouldnt have done that if she had seen this...:lol: 2 differences though..1.she didnt get killed 2. They were polar bears :lol:

down right offensive and crude , but hillarious at times i must admit - a litte bit of Alex from madagascar in there right? :lol:

Edited by Devinda_Z

she wouldnt have done that if she had seen this...:lol: 2 differences though..1.she didnt get killed 2. They were polar bears :lol:

rofl...kat williams!...funny guy...never heard of him before i played gta4...been a fan ever since :)

down right offensive and crude , but hillarious at times i must admit - a litte bit of Alex from madagascar in there right? :lol:

yep i dont like filth in stand up comedy too,specially as guys like brian regan and jerry seinfeld do it without swearing brilliantly...but then again there are guys like dave chapelle and jimmy carr who mix comedy and filth well

Edited by HelRazor

The Ultimate Insult to a Mini..!

I'm sure all the Mini Lovers out there will be as offended as I was when I saw this...

Note the similarity in the tail lights.....

dsc01074a.jpg

The work of yet another Yakaa Baas !

This was up for sale on AL sometime back...Yuk :angry: !!

MINIACE

The Ultimate Insult to a Mini..!

I'm sure all the Mini Lovers out there will be as offended as I was when I saw this...

Note the similarity in the tail lights.....

dsc01074a.jpg

The work of yet another Yakaa Baas !

Oh my god! :(