• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best buy of 4*4 Pick Up Truck for 60 Laks in 2022

derek_wick

Background for this question:

Was positively waiting, to buy a Pick Up Truck for couple of years since the price was hiking. Right now I believe that wait is not going to work anymore.

Requirements,

1) Budget around 60 Laks. 

2) Should be four door four seater 4*4 Double Cab.

3) Re sale ability is very important due to purchasing on a Sellers Market, if things go very bad at least I will be able to cover up as much as I could.

4) Preferably an Automatic, still would consider Manual if higher resale ability creation model .

5) Reliability and Maintenance cost on the average ( Which doesn't have inherent issues, read of common rail issues not sure are they that bad as said)

6) Should be comfortable for long drive (If incase i can expect for the price looking for right now)

Any same / different Options / Opinions are mostly welcome, would help me to broader my knowledge to make viable choice.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by derek_wick

• derek_wick changed the title to Best buy of 4*4 Pick Up Truck for 60 Laks in 2022
  • 2 years later...