• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Exhust

k89

Question

9 answers to this question

tokimoz down.. and from what i hear sasha does mainly turbo based applications.. i think miniace would probably know a good spot to get it done.. after all.. he is the mini maniac here in the forum lolz..

There dis dude suresh too somewhere around Rajagiriya whom i visited once with porkster.. if you are not gonna do the header and basically the exhaust you could get it done thru him..

Zz

tokimoz down.. Zz

U mean its closed ???

thats what i also thought till today morning... they have shift the place. i dont know the road name exactly, but its the road connecting 120 road and Delkanda junction. i saw their huge Silencer barrel and TOKIMO banner somwhere in that road... :D

U mean its closed ???

thats what i also thought till today morning... they have shift the place. i dont know the road name exactly, but its the road connecting 120 road and Delkanda junction. i saw their huge Silencer barrel and TOKIMO banner somwhere in that road... :D

Yeah buddy itz closed :-) .. from what i hear this dude have build a big building spending all his cash with some high hopes and unfortunately plans have nt worked out to his liking and he has gone broke! poor dude.. i went there recently with the hopes of getting a CAI pipe done and then found out.. there is a big building instead of its place.. only thing.. no people :-)

Zz

Yeah buddy itz closed :-) .. from what i hear this dude have build a big building spending all his cash with some high hopes and unfortunately plans have nt worked out to his liking and he has gone broke! poor dude.. i went there recently with the hopes of getting a CAI pipe done and then found out.. there is a big building instead of its place.. only thing.. no people :-)

Zz

so sad to hear that...

but i think ther r doing it @ the place i said. a small place... like a house.

they not @ the old place anymore....

so sad to hear that...

but i think ther r doing it @ the place i said. a small place... like a house.

they not @ the old place anymore....

Yes you are right. He is at said new place. i think its called old kesbewa road. which connects Delkanda & raththanapitiya.

also you can contact him on 0714 093737. His name is Anura.

tokimoz down.. and from what i hear sasha does mainly turbo based applications.. i think miniace would probably know a good spot to get it done.. after all.. he is the mini maniac here in the forum lolz..

There dis dude suresh too somewhere around Rajagiriya whom i visited once with porkster.. if you are not gonna do the header and basically the exhaust you could get it done thru him..

Zz

Suresh is in Pita-kotte (Beddagana) area In front of the foot ball ground. He will do a very good job. Could recommend him.

Yes you are right. He is at said new place. i think its called old kesbewa road. which connects Delkanda & raththanapitiya.

also you can contact him on 0714 093737. His name is Anura.

this Tel No does not work. any idea how to contact him. i serch down this same road y'day but no body seems to know him or such silencer making place for that matter.