• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Apple Mac Book

unknown

forgive me.. getting RPG n RTS confused with.. i hate both RPG n RTS unless its RPG with some first person shootem up..

dude ya ve gotta love that hi-penetrator nail gun in FEAR man.. real fun nailing them onto the wall.. just finished off FEAR today and i must say I was not that impressed.. wel.. actually a small prob with me sound didnt allow me to experience the environment fully (without proper sound, there aint no fear at all lol)

but FEAR is based somewhat on reality man.. ya dont get zombies or any crap but a good storyplay relating to the psychic powers of a woman.. Next o ma list.. Resident Evil 4 PC.. reviews say it rocks too..

Zz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.. i ve heard of Black.. not the PC version yeah? Never played the hitman series.. it was too time consuming.. any Splinter Cell Fans?

Zz

Splinter Cell is good, but the gameplay has dropped in terms of intensity. Jus started Splinter Cell "Double Agent"...

Edited by monamonu

my gaming friends tells me that hitman is pretty cool and tough... a different type of game than those usual point and shoot games.. reviews are also pretty good... let's see how it all goes :) I have the patience to go through "tough" games if the experience is worth the effort

I'm only on PS2 platform since i only have a p4 notebook pc and a powermac G4. Both are not great for gaming.... Besides i like the whole console thing :) wish it was a PS3 or an Xbox360 though

Splinter Cell is good, but the gameplay has dropped in terms of intensity. Jus started Splinter Cell "Double Agent"...

I ve heard good stuff bout Hitman.. unfortunately me colour card is a bit too lame for a good gameplay session so its out for now.. And another brilliant game is the Prince of Persia series inclusive of Sands of Time, Two Thrones and Warriors Within.. bloody good stuff..

The PS3 is running low in customer base and games.. i would like to see the Wii though.. read a review bout a bugger whos lost weight playing the Wii lol..

Zz

what's wii? is this the world war 2 game series or some type of console i've not heard about :)

I've seen prince of persia ps2 version at classic entertainment... looked like final fantasy kinda graphics and game... I've not played those types dunno whether i'll like it or not :lol:

but i prefer violent games :P since you go to jail if you do it for real...might as well do it in a game :alc:

I ve heard good stuff bout Hitman.. unfortunately me colour card is a bit too lame for a good gameplay session so its out for now.. And another brilliant game is the Prince of Persia series inclusive of Sands of Time, Two Thrones and Warriors Within.. bloody good stuff..

The PS3 is running low in customer base and games.. i would like to see the Wii though.. read a review bout a bugger whos lost weight playing the Wii lol..

Zz

what's wii? is this the world war 2 game series or some type of console i've not heard about :)

I've seen prince of persia ps2 version at classic entertainment... looked like final fantasy kinda graphics and game... I've not played those types dunno whether i'll like it or not :lol:

but i prefer violent games :P since you go to jail if you do it for real...might as well do it in a game :alc:

This threadz goin totally OT lol

Nintendo Wii dude.. its nintendoz latest console and has a revolutionary control mechanism which simply pulls ya into the game.. no keypad or crap.. all based on how ya move ya hands. .games such as tennis etc. requires ya to hold the device in ya hand and swing just like in real life tennis.. awesome stuff... google for more info :) believe me its somethin i wanna have..

As for Prince of Persia.. its fantasy but action based with plenty o acrobatics so keep ya in awe.. brilliant game buddy with a good storyplay.. it ll keep ya hooked on more than most FPS in ma case... it is quite violent in a a way ;)

Zz

Wish I could point out the link but I cant remember myself.. this dude has been experimenting wit the Wii over a period of 6 months to notice whether there would be any visible bodily/muscular change after playing Wii everyday for a certain period of time..

believe it or not.. after 6 months the bugger has lost bout 15 odd pounds and got himself a 6 pack ab lol.. i wonder whether there d be any shootem up for the Wii..

Zz

Wish I could point out the link but I cant remember myself.. this dude has been experimenting wit the Wii over a period of 6 months to notice whether there would be any visible bodily/muscular change after playing Wii everyday for a certain period of time..

believe it or not.. after 6 months the bugger has lost bout 15 odd pounds and got himself a 6 pack ab lol.. i wonder whether there d be any shootem up for the Wii..

Zz

brilliant - if Al Quieda or even 'LTTE gets its hands on it they'll start using it to train gunment n snipers jus like they abused Flightsimulator!! :(

man i can kinda cheat myself to believe the 15pound loss but a 6 pack :blink:

that's gotta be marketing bull$hit or some other form of fancy bull$shit :D

i know how hard it is get a six pack :P i've seen loads of guys working their butts off but they're biggest challenge is the abs ;)

game n work out all at once - sounds lik a deffa win win situ - orget abt a gym membership - buy a Wii :D

i'm putting that on my next christmas list!! :lol:

any idea how much??

to prove my point bro.. i ll try to locate the link to that article.. a Wii would def be between the range of 40-60k bro.. sorry but i cant comment o the prices as not really into console gamin.. but Wii definitely turned me head once to many a times.. hehe...

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB116...A_20071124.html

and the Wii experiment : - http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/18/wii-spo...ds-nine-pounds/

the pricing i ve told might be the SL price lol.. but ya ll be able to get for cheaper if ya ve get it directly from abroad via a pal etc.. one small mishap commonly occurs though.. those with weak holding power tend to throw the Wii remote towards teh TV and end up gettin it busted at times lol.. it comes wit straps though now.. no worries.. read n njoy!

Zz

Yup.. a plasma or a proj tv would make the gameplay more memorable.. the Wii marks a revolution in console gameplay frankly.. it is somethin totally unique and brings VirtuReality quite a bit closer...

ado ya got NFS Most Wanted and a good ADSL Connection?

Zz

Yup.. a plasma or a proj tv would make the gameplay more memorable.. the Wii marks a revolution in console gameplay frankly.. it is somethin totally unique and brings VirtuReality quite a bit closer...

ado ya got NFS Most Wanted and a good ADSL Connection?

Zz

sadly my machine doesnt have a graphics card good enough for MOST WANTED so only played it at friends houses :(

my machine is on é fritz these days bung - thats why i wasnt online yesterday n sunday... :mellow:

hi guys this about color problem

i like to buy a Apple Mac Book and which color u prefer. bcoz black one will be $250 more than the white one. what u guys say

please give me some recomondation.

i have to take the dicision end ot this weekend

thanx

Bye white one, paint it black ;)

not to burst your bubbles :P how many boxers have you seen with great abs only thanks to punching exercises :)

boxers do heavy ab exercises the good old fashion way with real resistance... they won't be taking body shots if they're abs are flabby :)

I'm an extreme pessimist :) or to put it on a positive note... and ex-optimist with loads of experience :lol:

Cool gaming device though :) I don't think i'll ever spend so much of coin on one of those :)

loads of other good things to do me hard earned coin :alc:B)

not to burst your bubbles :P how many boxers have you seen with great abs only thanks to punching exercises :)

boxers do heavy ab exercises the good old fashion way with real resistance... they won't be taking body shots if they're abs are flabby :)

I'm an extreme pessimist :) or to put it on a positive note... and ex-optimist with loads of experience :lol:

Cool gaming device though :) I don't think i'll ever spend so much of coin on one of those :)

loads of other good things to do me hard earned coin :alc:B)

hei i feel like buying one atleast u can loose some wait while playing a game