• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Apple Mac Book

unknown

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to burst your bubbles :P how many boxers have you seen with great abs only thanks to punching exercises :)

boxers do heavy ab exercises the good old fashion way with real resistance... they won't be taking body shots if they're abs are flabby :)

I'm an extreme pessimist :) or to put it on a positive note... and ex-optimist with loads of experience :lol:

Cool gaming device though :) I don't think i'll ever spend so much of coin on one of those :)

loads of other good things to do me hard earned coin

oiyee.. lol.. what i was trying to highlight mainly is the fact that ya ve gotta bounce around while playing the Wii rather than traditionally placin ya ass on a couch n pressing away on the keypad lmao.. it is more fun and hell.. it burns some calories yeah? ;)

i didnt say ya could be Rocky Balboa overnight by just playin da Wii did i? lol... but stil dude.. it is an awesome gamin device..

@ DevindaZ - time ya spent some good green for a good upgrade buddy.. ya seriously gotta check out the games which pull ya into its reality..

no one willing for an online gaming session of NFS MW ? :( ...

Zz

oiyee.. lol.. what i was trying to highlight mainly is the fact that ya ve gotta bounce around while playing the Wii rather than traditionally placin ya ass on a couch n pressing away on the keypad lmao.. it is more fun and hell.. it burns some calories yeah? ;)

i didnt say ya could be Rocky Balboa overnight by just playin da Wii did i? lol... but stil dude.. it is an awesome gamin device..

@ DevindaZ - time ya spent some good green for a good upgrade buddy.. ya seriously gotta check out the games which pull ya into its reality..

Zz

i woould have joined you but no time and need to install NFS in my PC. not enough hard disk space. too many movies on my HD. :D

point taken :)

just that i've always been on the tail of people who promise "4 mins workout and you'll have six pack on this machine" kinda tv adverts .... All bull :P I got my sixer after working my butt off and to maintain it...i still have to workout and give a lot of pain to meself :lol:

I would've joined you on a online session but i'm on ps2 platform. dunno the technicalities of the whole online scene since i've only played over our office network...and in that office it was all pc's :P

Zz

hehe.. its all simple man when it comes to NFS MW online gaming..

All ya ve gotta do is to have the game installed on ya machine and i ll guide ya thru the rest.. it aint that difficult thanks to a small prog called hamachi.. if interested just holla .. with ma step by step guidance ya could join the realm o virtual gamerz lol...

Zz

hehe.. its all simple man when it comes to NFS MW online gaming..

All ya ve gotta do is to have the game installed on ya machine and i ll guide ya thru the rest.. it aint that difficult thanks to a small prog called hamachi.. if interested just holla .. with ma step by step guidance ya could join the realm o virtual gamerz lol...

Zz

sounds interesting let me give some weeks man to install that game. but anyway i still finished it and im still trying get some free time to play nfs carbon.

yup do use backups for some movies that i really want to watch second time. im using shrink.

frankly.. even i was skeptical bout playin NFS online wit me pals... but after bein coaxed for days i just decided to give it a try and it is really interesting.. could be more interestin as if the host machine for the races got a 2mbps connection or higher.. 4 players could race at once... do let me know once ya install buddy.. i ll guide ya thru da rest..

didnt try out carbon stil.. wanting a better colour card first.. shrink? ya mean ya rip DVDs yeah? Divx could bring the size down to 700mb.. and better yet RMVB could bring it down to 400-500 MB though ya lose control over the DVD menus...

Zz

dude...if i were me...for a seconf time :) i would not to NFS carbon... it aint nothing like MW :(

a pro gamer on NFS series especially the ones graduated from MW will beat the $hit out of carbon :))))

frankly.. even i was skeptical bout playin NFS online wit me pals... but after bein coaxed for days i just decided to give it a try and it is really interesting.. could be more interestin as if the host machine for the races got a 2mbps connection or higher.. 4 players could race at once... do let me know once ya install buddy.. i ll guide ya thru da rest..

didnt try out carbon stil.. wanting a better colour card first.. shrink? ya mean ya rip DVDs yeah? Divx could bring the size down to 700mb.. and better yet RMVB could bring it down to 400-500 MB though ya lose control over the DVD menus...

Zz

sorry for the typos :alc: typing under the influence :alc:

went for a couple beers and came back to office :)))) :alc:

advertising rocks man :alc::alc:

yeah NexGen - i need to sell é car so i can buy a new laptop phone n all that :D

but i've got space issues as well - so contemplating a dvd write cuz i've filled up a 60gb external portable HDD with BMI's , Smallville n Lois n Clark series - so need to clear space - free space is well bellow 1gb :(

how much would an external DVD writer cost machan? & any good brands u could recommend?? :huh: