• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's Your Wish List ???

Overdrive

Machang its the premium class for the Audi A8...unlike the 4200cc A8, this is a 6000cc Automotive marvel...if u have watched the movie "TRANSPORTER 2" the Audi W12 is driven by Jason Statham :D

audi_a8_w12_1.jpg

WOW!!!!Thanks bro. Would you mind telling me what price you sell that

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Fuzzo and Shak, I don't have my eye on madmax's car. I was just considering cars that u can practially use/drive everyday. I'd like something with a bigger engine than Max's anyway.

lol.. isee max has got you thinking of getting a 3 series..and since you mentioned that you don't like going to the fuel station, that only means a diesel 3 series....hmmm....look who just happens to have one :D

Hey Gihan,

Any perticular reason to choose Elise as your daily user??? Cos its not everybody's choice. Personally I would use it for weekends/ for fun.. :(

ya the lotus is not a big car so its pretty easy to park and do stuff like 3wheels drivers do :D anyway i think Lotus Elise is a gud car to go to colombo in traffic, less parking space needed and chicks gona like it ne ..

bt i dnt have any idea abt the fuel consumption

WOW!!!!Thanks bro. Would you mind telling me what price you sell that

Not too sure whether I'm allowed to quote a tag by the mods, but here goes; ..."Audi W12" is tagged at Rs. 45million + 20% VAT.... but with the new increase in the tax, this should be more. We havent done the new pricing for this yet machang

ya the lotus is not a big car so its pretty easy to park and do stuff like 3wheels drivers do :music-smiley-019: anyway i think Lotus Elise is a gud car to go to colombo in traffic, less parking space needed and chicks gona like it ne ..

bt i dnt have any idea abt the fuel consumption

Gihan the Elise ride height is quite low and has a driver sitting pretty much close to the ground and i'm pretty sure you'll have all the 3 wheel buggers fumes in your face!! :D, and soprts suspension for everyday use, uh very uncomfortable considering we don't have the best roads you know??

The W12, Rs. 54,000,000- that's approx. £270,000-, wow !that's "expensive" super car terrotory and you can buy 4 brand new W12's here for that money!! I'm sure everyone knows this but, Man tha duty structure in SL needs some serious restructuring! fast.

Edited by Overdrive

Gihan the Elise ride height is quite low and has a driver sitting pretty much close to the ground and i'm pretty sure you'll have all the 3 wheel buggers fumes in your face!! :music-smiley-019:, and soprts suspension for everyday use, uh very uncomfortable considering we don't have the best roads you know??

The W12, Rs. 54,000,000- that's approx. £270,000-, wow !that's "expensive" super car terrotory and you can buy 4 brand new W12's here for that money!! I'm sure everyone knows this but, Man tha duty structure in SL needs some serious restructuring! fast.

Actually the Lotus Aint that bad dude... the ride is pretty decent and its not hard at all to drive.... the car also had no power steering so parking is a bitch...but is freaking brilliant on fuel consumption! no probs and no complains....

Actually the Lotus Aint that bad dude... the ride is pretty decent and its not hard at all to drive.... the car also had no power steering so parking is a bitch...but is freaking brilliant on fuel consumption! no probs and no complains....

Hey Andrew,

Long time No see :music-smiley-019:

However you'll agree that many dont choose elise as their everyday car for lack of space and other standard options right.Given the choice of the cars you already have would you choose Elise as your daily runner??

Edited by milinda

Not too sure whether I'm allowed to quote a tag by the mods, but here goes; ..."Audi W12" is tagged at Rs. 45million + 20% VAT.... but with the new increase in the tax, this should be more. We havent done the new pricing for this yet machang

?

WHAT?45milion? thats 450laks? plus VAT? do you bring this down Ashan?

I wish if santa can make all our Sri Lankan Roads, Give some Brains to all our Politicians or at least hand over this country Harry J.

:music-smiley-019:

Or Mr.P, Mr.M.R.

Gihan the Elise ride height is quite low and has a driver sitting pretty much close to the ground and i'm pretty sure you'll have all the 3 wheel buggers fumes in your face!! :music-smiley-019:, and soprts suspension for everyday use, uh very uncomfortable considering we don't have the best roads you know??

ah yeah ride hight is no prob for me cus my car ground clearance is abt 5.5 to 6 inches, anyway u know these wish lits thing r for fun bt actually i like the EG8 alot

I wish if santa can make all our Sri Lankan Roads, Give some Brains to all our Politicians or at least hand over this country Harry J.

:D

Spot On

No power steering oh man r u serious ?

lol.. isee max has got you thinking of getting a 3 series..and since you mentioned that you don't like going to the fuel station, that only means a diesel 3 series....hmmm....look who just happens to have one :)

I'd like a few more cylinders than max has :P

Also gonna change my mind and make that a Z4 or an M4 :music-smiley-019: I sorta forgot about that one :D

Oh well, I got used to wrestling around a California with no power steering, so I guess at least I can cope :D Thought it was supposed to have a beautifully balanced, light steering anyway?

tough one...

Track

CLK DTM

Lotus Exige

TVR Sagaris

Daily Runners

Porsche 996 Turbo

Subaru STi V

Mitsu Evo VI TM

Exotics

Lambo Diablo VT

Ferrari F430 Coupe

Lambo Murc LP640

Off Roaders

Land Rover Discovery 3 V8

i'll be spending most of my time on the track :music-smiley-019:

Edited by sharkster

tough one...

Track

CLK DTM

Lotus Exige

TVR Sagaris

i'll be spending most of my time on the track :D

Ehh! I forgot the sagaris, That must be a beaust for a track day, hope you can keep the car on the track though!! :music-smiley-019::D

STI V, Hmm out off all, well i see where you're coming from, i love the classic shape as well, as you would imagine.

Ehh! I forgot the sagaris, That must be a beaust for a track day, hope you can keep the car on the track though!! ;):D

STI V, Hmm out off all, well i see where you're coming from, i love the classic shape as well, as you would imagine.

yeah GC8 hands down brother... i love the newer STi's too but i'm a modest person :D

the sagaris has broken the tradition of TVR handling... or rather the lack of... it sure will stay on the track... read it up...

anyways my pick of the track cars is the CLK DTM...

Interesting post. There was a fun comp on the Auto Express web as well where you had to choose ten cars if you had a 1 million pound budget. In the UK cars are so much cheaper...

Ok in SL this would be my ten. With colours.

1. Pearlscent light blue Maserati Quattroporte - Everyday drive B)

2. Dark Grey Range Rover (not the Sport) V8 Diesel - For rainy days and visiting my imaginary estate! :D

3. Red Ferrari 575 Supermerica - Special occassions, and Sundays.

4. Black Ferrari F430 Belinetta - No reason I just want one.

5. Black Lamboghini Countach LP500 - My Classic Car! :D

6. Pearlscent white Alfa Romeo Spider (The new one that's based on the Brera) - babe puller ;)

7. White Lancia Delta S4 with Martini Stripes (this is the group B rally car 450-600bhp) - To out drag all the Evos and Subarus on a wet day. ;)

8. Red Alfa Romeo 8C - My limited edition car. - Very special occassions?

9. Aerial Atom in any colour - Track day car 1.

10. Light green Porsche 911 GT3 RS - Track day car 2

1) BMW 760 IL (lowered) White color with chrome or black wheels - Daily Drive/just to cruise

2) Nissan Skyline Z - Tune (Track day/Drag)

3) Toyota Supra Twin Turbo or Nissan 300ZX twin turbo - White color (like to work on any one of these two engines and make a monster)

4) Ferrari F430 - Red -(chick magnet)

5) Subaru STi Spec C RA - (white) (track day)

6) Bently Arnage - White with chrome wheels (PIMP ride :D )

7) Koeningsegg CCX (black) - BEAST

8) Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - Just to feel the <3s 0 - 60mph acceleration

see it here,

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/veyron...72e68684560.htm

9) BMW M3GTR (will remove the spoiler and the bodykit, I want it to look stock from the outside)

10) Snoop DeVille (any version) (keep it off the hizzle! for shizzle ;) )

For fellows who don't know it,

snoopsv5.th.png

snoop2cp8.th.jpg

• 2 years later...

thought i'd give this thread a bump seeing as we're heading into the Christmas season :)

so what would you lads ask Santa for? :D

its way too late to be able to come up with a comprehensive list, but will note a few cars that might make the 10 :

1) Range Rover Vouge Autobiography ( Supercharged is someone else is footing the fuel bill, or else the new TT TDV8 ) - Everyday run about

2) Bowler Wildcat - Competition use :D (someday, God willing)

3) Mc Laren F1 - Everyones gotta have a supercar yes? so why not 'the' hypercar of the last decade?

4) Lancia Stratos - Classic Rally Car - for the CCC sunday run & odd event

5) De Lorean DMC 12 - Novelty car (gotta love the Back to the Future Trilogy!)

6) Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione - just to park it indoors and stare at & maybe listen to if not for anything else :D

7) Jaguar XJR - Luxury barge with oomph (AJ V8 + Supercharger) for all the black tie affairs!

8) Alfa Romeo Brera S or an Autodelta fettled 147 GTA - Hot Hatch to potter about in

..& no i'm not a fan of hatchbacks but i'm willing to make an exemption for the Brera after having :lol:

9)

10)

Subaru STi 22B

Lamborghini LM 002 - simply cuz its so OTT (& seeing todays performance SUV trend it should be recognized as being well ahead of its time)

Subaru SVX - Jap Engineering , Italian Design , 2 door coupe styling with a flat 6 & awd : obscure car i know, but to each his own :)

Audi R8 V12 TDI - Frugality & irony ~ "Petrol head with an oil burning supercar"

Land Rover Defender 90 V8 50th Aniversary

Nissan GTR or Skyline R34 GTR V Spec II

Ferrari Testarossa

Westfield / Caterham - Trackday use

Morgan Aero8

Aston Martin DBS

Bentley Arnarge & a Breitling for Bentley chronopgraph to go with it please :)

I'm tempted to throw in a classic Bugatti into that list along with some others....will leave it like this till i can give it more thought and skim it down, but i don't see the ones atop the list changing...

:angry-smiley-048: here goes santa with the list

track day and drags

Nissan skyline Ztune

day to day office

A bently / mayback

offroading

range rover sport HSE

for all other days

audi R8

to show off

a classic DB5 ....