• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Head Light Repair - Alto K10

dulip hassen

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone 

I have a alto K10 (2010)modle and have a issue with my Headlights...in the night time its really dufficult to run since the head light beam point  straight down from knee leval and below..and to adjust the light from inside,the car dont have that option and when i rotate the small screw on the headlight there is no difference....a technician said that two headlights need to replace..but it will cost too much...

can this fixed someone ???? or do i need to replace the headlights???

Edited by iRage

2 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

1. Is it just that the headlight is pointing low ? Is it clean ? Like the lens and stuff ? What type of headlight is it ?

2. Why doesn't the screw work? If the screw or the mount is broken there are places that can fix it for you <although it is not very pretty looking nor is it a long term solution>. If not...has the car had a front-end accident? Maybe the front frame is not straight and leveled. 

3. Are these the headlights that came with the car ? Did someone change them to some funky auto-levelling ones or modify them to have it? 

First try to see what is wrong with the headlight. Then depending out what is discovered see if you really need to change it. A HUGE problem with 80% of the mechanics in SL is they don't want to spend time identifying a problem or fixing it. Their first solution is to just replace it (if the car frame is not straight or something of the sort replacing the headlights are not going to fix it. If the screw mounts are broken or the headlight mounts are out of alignment, then buying new headlights are a waste of money).

Edited by iRage

Hello everyone 

I have a alto K10 (2010)modle and have a issue with my Headlights...in the night time its really dufficult to Drive since the head light beam point  straight down from knee leval and below..and to adjust the light from inside,the car dont have a option and when i rotate the small screw on the headlight there is no difference....a technician said that two headlights need to replace..but it will cost too much...

can this fixed someone ???? or do i need to replace the headlights???

If anyone know who can fix this to me plz send me a contact number or place...

Thanks