• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need some help on buying a KDH van

banned

I’m planning to buy a KDH van for home use.

I have 0 knowledge about vans. There are lot of KDH models out there. So I will need some help choosing a correct one for me.

What are the things to consider before buying a KDH these days? Which one is the best among KDH vs TRH?

I have a car, so the van will not use daily. Purpose of buying a van is for traveling with family and friends. Not for hiring or tourism or regular usage. 

I’m thinking of getting a TRH since there is no big difference between petrol and diesel prices these days.

What are the differences between GL, SuperGL, Dark Prime, 200, 201, GDH?

It’s hard to find a KDH under 100K mileage.

My budget is about 13M

Edited by banned

It might help if you also indicate what you wil be using the van for. Will you haul a lot of passenger or cargo ?

The diesel variant is alot more torque-ier than the petrol variant which might play a factor depending on what you intend to use it for.

20 minutes ago, iRage said:

It might help if you also indicate what you wil be using the van for. Will you haul a lot of passenger or cargo ?

The diesel variant is alot more torque-ier than the petrol variant which might play a factor depending on what you intend to use it for.

Edited the post with purpose.

Since I have a car, I will not use the van regularly. It will use for travel with my family and friends.

12 minutes ago, banned said:

Edited the post with purpose.

Since I have a car, I will not use the van regularly. It will use for travel with my family and friends.

So I am assuming that means you will be taking mre than 5 people on trips. Since these are business vehicles it is not the most comfortable (not bad but just don't expect much comfort). Also, if this means you are going ot be fitting additional seats in the back you need to look in to how to install seat belts and stuff as well.

7 minutes ago, iRage said:

So I am assuming that means you will be taking mre than 5 people on trips. Since these are business vehicles it is not the most comfortable (not bad but just don't expect much comfort). Also, if this means you are going ot be fitting additional seats in the back you need to look in to how to install seat belts and stuff as well.

Yes, need to carry more than 5 peoples. 
I want to know the differences between various models and which one is good to buy these days.