• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alfa Romeo

Pb2k

The link doesn't seem to work anymore MD. What has Supra gone and done now?

Ah the forum software must be censoring it...Don just visit the motormag lanka fb fan page,and there is a album called 'Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2 JTS"...OR just visit Sajivs profile,he's tagged in the pictures.

The Brera is a sexy, sexy car. I once saw a black example with what looked like plum/burgundy interior (not in SL). Also saw a nice red 166 at the diyawanna end of the parliament road, last week I think.

• 2 weeks later...

The link doesn't seem to work anymore MD. What has Supra gone and done now?

saw this car today parked at the church next to the cinnamon hotel,,, stunning

the workshop shots are super too .... except the one with the VW in it ;-)

Edited by NahoY

• 3 weeks later...

I take it most of you guys buy your parts from singapore or malaysia. So what's the usual procedure? what websites or dealers do shop at? what are the shipping methods and shipping companies used? I'm currently considering buying parts on ebay uk and having them shipped down through glen carriers or trico

Sorry to hijack the topic, but re. the link above, is this a 94 Fiat Coupe? Looks to be Abarth:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150569339035686&set=a.10150569337845686.386706.503225685&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150569345460686&set=a.10150569337845686.386706.503225685&type=3

I had no idea there were any here. Any idea how much it is worth?

It was there, but the owner sold it recently.

Yes, it's an Abarth. 2 litre Turbo. Sold for north of 3 mill.

Actually it is not an Abarth Las. The Fiat Coupe never had an Abarth version. Just badge engineering.

But on Thursday you saw the first ever Abarth in the country :) !

Edited by GTAm

BTW, Did you get the B&M going on the 159? I have been trying to update the software since yesterday and its giving me a USB10 Error.

Yes, that 500 was pretty... envious of the new owner... :)

Edited by VVTi

BTW, Did you get the B&M going on the 159? I have been trying to update the software since yesterday and its giving me a USB10 Error.

Yes, that 500 was pretty... envious of the new owner... :)

My 159 does not have B&M. It was an option back then. Standard now.

• 1 month later...

hi guyz. sorry to hijack this thread.

I have a lot of 164 spares at home. been there for some time now.

anyone needs, please comment on the thread itself. thanx.

Hi can you PM the list of spares you have?

ROFLMAO. Not far from the truth. In reality, mine's pretty much 100% intact. I won't mind stocking up on some ancillaries like lamps, relays, few switches here and there.

Car already survived a rear ending by a 3 wheeler with only a dent. Can't say much about the tuks though... :)

Contrary to popular belief, Italian mechanical parts are easy to come by. Panchi has an underground Italian dealer netwwork who knows their Fiats and Alfas like the back of their hands. I found a tandem brake booster in a dark dingy corridor for 6K.

Italian cars have one of the longest histories in SL and the Panchi dealers relfect this as they are 2nd or even 3rd generation shop owners. The Nelum Motors fella inherited the shop from his grandfather. Prinko 'Uncle' has been there since 'Sreema's times'... :)

Its the trim items that worries us poor Alfa owners... :)

• Like 1

sorry. didn't know that I cannot advertise on this forum. well, as u might guess, I am new here. sorry. I think I have been reported or something by pericles. :-/

Edited by Alfisto164

• 4 weeks later...

The front of it looks like it was taken from a high end kit car. That design is just WAY too busy compared to the smoothness of the 8C.

I prefer this to the 8C actually. The 8C is very beautiful but a bit too retro for me. When I first saw the 4C I did not like it, but with every subsequesnt "show" it has grown on me. It takes many Alfa design cues but the end result is very modern to my eyes. Besides when you compare this to a Boxter...........

There will be some exterior changes on the production version, which will be shown at the Paris show this September.