• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nismo Club In Sri Lanka

Devinda_Z

My latest technique, those angled shots :o Trying to avoid the repitive bordom of taking the same angle shot of the same cars the whole time ;) Tho I must admit, there were plenty of unfamiliar cars at this meet.

Angled.. thought u were trying for some underskirt shots ( umm cars) ...

And shakir has proof i think of u sleeping on the job! lol :rolleyes:

Edited by monamonu

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angled.. thought u were trying for some underskirt shots ( umm cars) ...

And shakir has proof i think of u sleeping on the job! lol ;)

I wasn't sleeping on the job, and if there are pics of that, it just shows the incredible lengths I go to to perfect my art.

don't look like hardwork to me?nuaim?

Of course its hard work. Have to hold a 1/2 a kilo camera steady at odd angles.

Didn't notice that light on the door. This thing has lights everywhere :P There was even one under the side view mirror, pointing at the floor. ;)

easy there ricer boy!! :D

em 300zx will paste that sorry ass honda of ur's any freakin time of day! ....n as for being "old"...they're newer than that p***y shit FF of ur's!

n as for 350Z...there was one in attendance

just for the record a 350Z costs close to $90,000 in SLR over here...so i wouldnt blame us 3rd world developing nation boys for not owning too many of em...

...but as for U who lives in the great US of A (with no blooming 300% tax like here in Sri Lanka) & only manage to drive a sorry ass accord U paint a very pathetic picture for yourself!!! :ph34r:

:jumping-smiley-013:

as for the new Z's - check the link for a taste of wut's in town...there's a silver 350Z convertible abt as well..

http://########/drpro001.html

ok seems like this is what u say boiii,

i was nt talking of any game boy, if u want come on over well show u some real ricer power....

Nismo club in sri lanka has

old ass 300z====> one two and three

the one and only ===> 350z (which is $90k where u can buy a used ferrari here)

i get the picture

Oh by the way i didnt have to ask my business dad for the accord...........

and for the record the 300z costs the same as a civic here not even accord

DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME SON!!!! word UP

ok seems like this is what u say boiii,

i was nt talking of any game boy, if u want come on over well show u some real ricer power....

Nismo club in sri lanka has

old ass 300z====> one two and three

the one and only ===> 350z (which is $90k where u can buy a used ferrari here)

i get the picture

Oh by the way i didnt have to ask my business dad for the accord...........

DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME SON!!!! word UP

Ok TIME OUT Chief.......

First of all, before you post a comment, for heaven's sake know a little bit of what ur talkin about.......

or ur just gonna end up pissin a whole lotta ppl off!!!! :D

As devinda and the guys said...... the 300ZX is an amazing car, and it will shut down that little p****ant accord of yours any day of the week....... so please don't go around shooting your mouth off....

U Need to understand Simple Economics mate.....

350Z = 9million ($90,000) = A LOT!!!!!

300ZX = 2-3Mill (20 to 30 K) = Far more accessible......

so do you even wonder why they are so popular?????

oh and we buy our own cars down here, in case u were wonderin....... we don't have "business dads"

End of days Boy, all ive gotta say to u is ..... :jumping-smiley-013:

Not to be a hater dude, but if this is true (Its ZX, btw) u really should have bought a ZX :jumping-smiley-013: I mean, its not even close. Unless u have a family to cart around.

I mean, classic coupe with a V6 in a FR layout vs a sedan.... Unless u REALLY NEED the room, there really is only one way to go.

Not to be a hater dude, but if this is true (Its ZX, btw) u really should have bought a ZX :jumping-smiley-013: I mean, its not even close. Unless u have a family to cart around.

I mean, classic coupe with a V6 in a FR layout vs a sedan.... Unless u REALLY NEED the room, there really is only one way to go.

Totally Agree Dude....... Spot On!!!!

Guys Can Anyone shed some light on this........

What's the story on this car???

cimg0352bf8.jpg

cimg0353bk0.jpg

cimg0354gp1.jpg

Far as I know, it's a Skyline GTS-T R33, and its for sale @ a dealer in attidiya.............

but does anybody know anythng about it? eg: whos it is, when brought down, previous history........

I heard that it was unregistered, but it seems a tad bit old right?

there was a story that It has been damaged.......... Only a rumor,,,,,, no substantiation as such......

Not to be a hater dude, but if this is true (Its ZX, btw) u really should have bought a ZX :ph34r: I mean, its not even close. Unless u have a family to cart around.

nissan stocks are going down here in the U.S

only the g 35s, fx's and Ms have the market here(infiniti===> wonder you have any over there in sl)

by the way true that, didnt wanna piss off some frogs in a well..... :jumping-smiley-013::D

I heard that it was unregistered, but it seems a tad bit old right?

there was a story that It has been damaged.......... Only a rumor,,,,,, no substantiation as such......

yes the car was unreg for quite some time and it was also a diff color as well... last i heard the car has been sold ...

yes the car was unreg for quite some time and it was also a diff color as well... last i heard the car has been sold ...

I dunno, cos @ the meet it was for sale...... someone said 2.5 mil....... I thought good deal, but I keep hearing it's dodgy....... You wouldn't happen to know if the crash story is true would you?

by the way true that, didnt wanna piss off some frogs in a well..... :D:jumping-smiley-013:

Seriously man, ENOUGH!!!!!!! :action-smiley-060:

I dunno, cos @ the meet it was for sale...... someone said 2.5 mil....... I thought good deal, but I keep hearing it's dodgy....... You wouldn't happen to know if the crash story is true would you?

Seriously man, ENOUGH!!!!!!! :D

I checked this car out around two weeks back.. car looks nice I was almost on the verge of buying it.. other than the cracked windsheild, messy dash and a bit of a miss hear and there the car looks ok.. but as I was told that the price was too much for that car by some of my frineds lol... I gave the owner a value of 2.2.. but he never got back to me with that price...

the car rides very well ( rear wheel drive rocks ).. great for drifting... car handles very well.. lots of power compared to a civic he he... :jumping-smiley-013:

I checked this car out around two weeks back.. car looks nice I was almost on the verge of buying it.. other than the cracked windsheild, messy dash and a bit of a miss hear and there the car looks ok.. but as I was told that the price was too much for that car by some of my frineds lol... I gave the owner a value of 2.2.. but he never got back to me with that price...

the car rides very well ( rear wheel drive rocks ).. great for drifting... car handles very well.. lots of power compared to a civic he he... :jumping-smiley-013:

Ya 2.5 seems kinda high..... unreg or no........ but i'm trying to follow up on the damage story...... The full story is that a similar spec R33 had a massive crash, a couple years back....... it was supposed to be a total write off....... some say this could be the same car repaired........ cos that car had VERY similar spec....... :D

Edited by Supra_Natural

the car rides very well ( rear wheel drive rocks ).. great for drifting... car handles very well.. lots of power compared to a civic he he... :D

Car was previously painted Red and was offered for 2.4 about a year back. Drove it back then and it rode and pulled well but there were signs of damage on the alloys and bodykit and the interior was rather tatty. Looks like it has been fixed up a bit and re-painted since then... Seller said it was imported on a 'Blue Permit'.

Car was previously painted Red and was offered for 2.4 about a year back. Drove it back then and it rode and pulled well but there were signs of damage on the alloys and bodykit and the interior was rather tatty. Looks like it has been fixed up a bit and re-painted since then... Seller said it was imported on a 'Blue Permit'.

yup.. thats the story... heard the crash was at parliament road when it was red.. sources told me that it was a minor damgae but not sure... anyways overall the car looks good.. I couldnt resist not buying it but later on made up my mind...as everyone one was saying that the price was too high... :D

Strangely, this write-off car was also red........ and i heard that blue permit story too.......

nissan stocks are going down here in the U.S

only the g 35s, fx's and Ms have the market here(infiniti===> wonder you have any over there in sl)

by the way true that, didnt wanna piss off some frogs in a well..... :D:jumping-smiley-013:

getposition a 300ZX is a cult car and i'm sure anyone here would agree... and definitely streets ahead of an accord irrespective of how closely priced they are... this is afterall the Nismo club and is appreciative of all things NISSAN so no one really cares about where an accord stands... please try to keep the posts related to the topic...

thanks...

getposition a 300ZX is a cult car and i'm sure anyone here would agree... and definitely streets ahead of an accord irrespective of how closely priced they are... this is afterall the Nismo club and is appreciative of all things NISSAN so no one really cares about where an accord stands... please try to keep the posts related to the topic...

thanks...

yo, u better tell let em know who brought up the accord topic dog... i aint even ride on them accords no more.. ..bottom line some peeps on this website acts gay once in a while... better keep em informed!!!! HALLA !!!!!!

yo, u better tell let em know who brought up the accord topic dog... i aint even ride on them accords no more.. ..bottom line some peeps on this website acts gay once in a while... better keep em informed!!!! HALLA !!!!!!

Black dudes with their pants falling off their ass, showing their 'bling', 'halla'-ing at their 'peeps' , telling the world how cool and how not 'gay' they and their 'dogs' are- FUNNY.

White dudes thinking all this is cool and trying to be black- FUNNIER

Brown kids who go out of their way to log onto an automotive site based IN ASIA and try to be black- PRICELESS.

(Oh and FYI its spelt 'dawg' not 'dog' -Arrraligt! mai brotha?)

Borat in da hood & Wanna be black

Edited by tuk tuk