• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Aston Martin Db9

Bishu

Brand New Aston Martin DB9 Inside the Harbor…………. Srry For the Big Pics..

atn7.jpg

auston1rm7.jpg

auston2fh4.jpg

SL Roads will be Rock…

Edited by Bishu

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE. Its presently at the basement of Royal Park, covered and fully guarded.

Ado, but who has brought it down? Must have cost a packet. Retail in UK alone is 110,000 Sterling. Thats serious money, forget the BHP. Its like having a race horse in an apartment.

Ado, but who has brought it down? Must have cost a packet. Retail in UK alone is 110,000 Sterling. Thats serious money, forget the BHP. Its like having a race horse in an apartment.

According to the earlier thread owners of christy lanka garments right??, man an Aston DB9 in SL huh, pretty cool but i would say pretty pointless as well, especially on Sri Lankan roads.111000 sterling X Rs 210=Rs 23,100,000 + Tax(How much is that for these type cars?)

Serious money indeed.... :)

According to the earlier thread owners of christy lanka garments right??, man an Aston DB9 in SL huh, pretty cool but i would say pretty pointless as well, especially on Sri Lankan roads.111000 sterling X Rs 210=Rs 23,100,000 + Tax(How much is that for these type cars?)

Serious money indeed.... :)

Serious money indeed. YOu will need to take her out of COlombo for her just to strecth her legs.. Its a 6 litre V12 in it isnt it?

.. Its a 6 litre V12 in it isnt it?

Yep it is my friend! ... and packs 450horses :rolleyes: ....all I can say is "Sweet mother of all things nice & pure" !!! Congrats to whoever the owner is, Sir.

wow now that's a nicve car. I actually did a bit of business with christy lanka before. must be the MD. Good stuff, very tasteful./ the sound alone of that car will; give you a masive orgasm.!! good stuff, is this the first asto n in the country?? Peri i am a huge aston fan myself i feel you bruv!!

wow now that's a nicve car. I actually did a bit of business with christy lanka before. must be the MD. Good stuff, very tasteful./ the sound alone of that car will; give you a masive orgasm.!! good stuff, is this the first asto n in the country?? Peri i am a huge aston fan myself i feel you bruv!!

spot on man!

i saw the pics n had only one word

"orgazmic" :rolleyes:

I'm a believer! And I wanna be the photographer!

Well heres a thought bro, why dont you boyz approach the owner & see if ya'll can do a spot on this car in AL? I'm sure he'd want to keep a low profile on this at the moment, but if ya'll approach the Gentleman @ tha right time I'm sure he'll oblige. And then you can be the OFFICIAL Photographer :rolleyes: ...what do u think Peri?

Sweet car man... that spankin shine would make any car lover drool over n collapse lol... man.. nice pics bishu! would these cars run k on our roads? i mean.. normal SL roads with da occassionally uneveness n humps n stuf..

i d say da owner outta be a lucky bastard! lol

Zz

Well heres a thought bro, why dont you boyz approach the owner & see if ya'll can do a spot on this car in AL? I'm sure he'd want to keep a low profile on this at the moment, but if ya'll approach the Gentleman @ tha right time I'm sure he'll oblige. And then you can be the OFFICIAL Photographer :rolleyes: ...what do u think Peri?

my god it truly is here... that's a stunner... nice pics bishu...

pericles we might have to have a little chat with the boss about this... :D

Yes we really should. Time to get cracking :o

don't forget the coke bottle peri :D

just curious bishu... what were you doing there

I'm a take a large pic of my self in that car and carry it around poster style. If that don't work, no coke bottle is ever gonna do the trick! ;)

Sweet car man... that spankin shine would make any car lover drool over n collapse lol... man.. nice pics bishu! would these cars run k on our roads? i mean.. normal SL roads with da occassionally uneveness n humps n stuf..

i d say da owner outta be a lucky bastard! lol

Zz

Shouldn't be a problem. The DB9 is a Grand Tourer, and they typically have softer suspension and a better ride than flat out sports cars. And if it can handle the streets of New York, it can handle Colombo. Don't think all streets in places in the US are like highways :D