• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Fit GP1 2012

Ravindu Dickwella

On 3/21/2023 at 3:29 PM, Ravindu Dickwella said:

Hi Everyone.

Recently I purchased a Honda Fit GP1 2012 car. I changed its engine oil to 15W40 during my last service. Now I hope to change my gear oil. I want to know what it will cost and what is the best oil type to it.

Hi If im correct, you are asking what is the gear oil which should be used during the change right? if yes, then this comes with a CVT gearbox and stafford recommends HMMF oil. Last time I changed mine year ago it costed me i think 15k for the genuine oil. There are fakes too. So better you get the oil from a trust worthy place or go to the agents.

On 3/21/2023 at 3:29 PM, Ravindu Dickwella said:

Hi Everyone.

Recently I purchased a Honda Fit GP1 2012 car. I changed its engine oil to 15W40 during my last service. Now I hope to change my gear oil. I want to know what it will cost and what is the best oil type to it.

Hi If im correct, you are asking what is the gear oil which should be used during the change right? if yes, then this comes with a CVT gearbox and stafford recommends HMMF oil. Last time I changed mine year ago it costed me i think 15k for the genuine oil. There are fakes too. So better you get the oil from a trust worthy place or go to the agents.