• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lexus Isf

Blazin

Check out the new competition for the BMW M3 and Audi RS4.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/first_officia...=383&page=1

With the new Supra, the Lexux LF-A supercar and a 250bhp Toyta Auris planned to be coming out, it looks like Toyota are finally getting some balls to compete in the high performance market.

I've heard Toyota are planning to bring out the Lexus brand into Japan in the near future, so I'm sure these cars will trickle down to Sri lanka over time.

Check out the new competition for the BMW M3 and Audi RS4.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/first_officia...=383&page=1

With the new Supra, the Lexux LF-A supercar and a 250bhp Toyta Auris planned to be coming out, it looks like Toyota are finally getting some balls to compete in the high performance market.

I've heard Toyota are planning to bring out the Lexus brand into Japan in the near future, so I'm sure these cars will trickle down to Sri lanka over time.

Very Stealthy..... but the lower half looks a tad bit overdone don't you think?

should be kick A** fast though.....

Very Stealthy..... but the lower half looks a tad bit overdone don't you think?

should be kick A** fast though.....

Yea it does look a bit like a 'Pimp my ride' car. But I'm sure they'll tone down on the styling when it come out. And the American market loves Lexus anyway so I think it'll do very well over there.

Yea it does look a bit like a 'Pimp my ride' car. But I'm sure they'll tone down on the styling when it come out. And the American market loves Lexus anyway so I think it'll do very well over there.

Oh yes.... Esp if they can keep the legendary lexus quality intact....... it'll be a winner...

dont see anything much to talk about.. looks like a cross breed of a verosa and a Camry... :D

I think it looks nice to be honest. It's a good start from Lexus into the performance market.

I bet you if it had a Honda or an Acura badge on it you'd be creaming all over it. :)

dont see anything much to talk about.. looks like a cross breed of a verosa and a Camry... <_<

hmmm wouldn't that effectively be é MARK X ?? :lol:

anyways this new Lexus is daring n bold - something that can hardly ever said abt something comming outta the ultra conservative conformist Toyota camp!

all kudos to the designer! B)

Edited by Devinda_Z

Oh come on now..... it ain't THAT bad.......

Dude, u will learn, as time goes on, that

a. u ignore Draggy's comments on cars looks

b. u expect sumthing bad unless its a Honda. If its a Honda paan bagey van, it will still look nice to Draggy.

The only time I have seen him deviate from this cardinal rules of car critisism is on the Skyline.

Dude, u will learn, as time goes on, that

a. u ignore Draggy's comments on cars looks

b. u expect sumthing bad unless its a Honda. If its a Honda paan bagey van, it will still look nice to Draggy.

The only time I have seen him deviate from this cardinal rules of car critisism is on the Skyline.

Ahhh...... my bad...... Thanks for the heads up...... :lol:

The interior looks v classy....... Love those dials <_<

Not too sure about the tailpipes tho.......

btw i wonder what draggy will think of THIS honda

http://www.channel4.com/4car/ft/feature/top+ten/1717/9

Edited by Supra_Natural