• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lr Freelander Sport

Devinda_Z

i didnt wanna have to start a new thread for this but does anyone know who owns the SKY BLUE FREELANDER which was previously with Wijaya newspapapers?

its one of only 4 such vehicles here - 3door Diesel 65- woth an original Land Rover body kit

any info available asap would be much appreciated

22456558fullcb6.jpg

@MADZ : we really should have a wanted section! :unsure: & ur welcome to take this tread down the minute the question asked is answered! thanx :)

i didnt wanna have to start a new thread for this but does anyone know who owns the SKY BLUE FREELANDER which was previously with Wijaya newspapapers?

its one of only 4 such vehicles here - 3door Diesel 65- woth an original Land Rover body kit

22456558fullcb6.jpg

@MADZ : we really should have a wanted section! :unsure: & ur welcome to take this tread down the minute the question asked is answered! thanx :)

Well I don't know where it is exactly but I saw it in my area on saturday (Padukka). I thought you are after the beige coloured one... Also there was the petrol J*-**** registered 3 door for sale for around 2.5mil.

22456558fullcb6.jpg

@MADZ : we really should have a wanted section! :D & ur welcome to take this tread down the minute the question asked is answered! thanx :P

my friend hope all your chick dreams come true in this new vehcle ( since the Z coudnt help you much ) :unsure::P:)

22456558fullcb6.jpg

I saw the Blue in Wattal last evening

my friend hope all your chick dreams come true in this new vehcle ( since the Z coudnt help you much ) :huh::P:D

yeah machang if it doesnt work out this time i may actually start worrying n think its got something to do with Moi :( ! ;):D

@Rily : any idea who owns it now machan?

yeah machang if it doesnt work out this time i may actually start worrying n think its got something to do with Moi :( ! :P:D

hmm.....I Didn't realize that there was any confusion over this...... it IS you :D j/k :huh:

but honestly bro I don't quite think a 3 door freelander is going to help you much...... I f a ZX couldn't then i doubt a Freelander can..... lolz