• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Ur Advice

ferrarif50

Hi all ...

Need ur all advice on alloys and tyres....

whats this rim size in this picture, 17" ??

and whats the tyre profile need to be used ?

is this practicle on our roads for a VAN ?

thanks...

Those are 18"s off a Mazda RX8 !!! :blink:

the profile will vary from vehicle to vehicle - depending on the size of the wheel well , but roughly should be in the range of 40~55

i didnt know till now that Mazda's have the same PCD as Toyota's, leave alone an Estima MPV! <_<

as for local conditions i dont think it would ba advisable given the ride is gonna be fairly stiff with such a low pro. & its bound to get roughed up given its gonna be used to haul ppl

Edited by Devinda_Z

Thanks guys...

im using 6ply (205 R14 70 or 60 cant remember..) for my one caz its a 7 seater and most of the time there will be maximum 4 people to travel ...

i have an idea of changing my rim size to 16 or 17... i have seen some JAPANESE Hiaces with large rims <_<

car8841bg7.jpg

Edited by ferrarif50

Hi all ...

Need ur all advice on alloys and tyres....

whats this rim size in this picture, 17" ??

and whats the tyre profile need to be used ?

is this practicle on our roads for a VAN ?

lucylou7kw3.jpg

thanks...

If you need those wheels i have a set LOL

I just got my rx8 wheels which had to be specialy ordered on this AGF Colour. Its kind of a Burnt GOLD.

asg9.jpg

bos9.jpg

Thanks guys...

im using 6ply (205 R14 70 or 60 cant remember..) for my one caz its a 7 seater and most of the time there will be maximum 4 people to travel ...

i have an idea of changing my rim size to 16 or 17... i have seen some JAPANESE Hiaces with large rims :)

car8841bg7.jpg

the Japs play around with those Vans a fair bit... :rolleyes: its mostly once your outta the city into the hills that u see groups of em modified vans - they're like Biker gangs , the van crowd in Japan! :D pretty nicely kitted those :)

hmmm not too sure abt the fittment specs so why not check www.tirerack.com

if there has ever been a US spec of what ever your van is then this site will carry a fitment guide - its very comprehensive

the Japs play around with those Vans a fair bit... :rolleyes: its mostly once your outta the city into the hills that u see groups of em modified vans - they're like Biker gangs , the van crowd in Japan! :D pretty nicely kitted those :)

Japs don't have the potholes to worry about :) Go with the 8ply tyre on 13 wheels. Vans are bumpy as they are. Unless you want the look over the ride quality.

You can look at Hola's wheels ...since he needs car alloys in place of the van alloys he has.