• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Apples New Iphone

Have u guys seen this? Its really cool and I wish I hadnot baught a new ipod. Oh well I am still getting this when it comes out in june. The thing has five sensors for light position proximity and a touch screen. I heard LG may be coming out with one too soon

http://www.apple.com/iphone/ipod/

Lalith

LG s coming out with their model called Prada.. similiar to Iphone but got a different type of touch sensitive screen which ll only react to skin n not any other material.. stylus pens are out lolz..

iphone could be only bought via cingular i think.. 500$ is a hefty price.. and worst part is .. ya cant install any shit onto it!!

Zz

LG s coming out with their model called Prada.. similiar to Iphone but got a different type of touch sensitive screen which ll only react to skin n not any other material.. stylus pens are out lolz..

iphone could be only bought via cingular i think.. 500$ is a hefty price.. and worst part is .. ya cant install any shit onto it!!

Zz

I think the iphone looks better plus I dont think I will be installing anything on it. The LG might not be offered in the US and I dont know if it can play videos

I think the iphone looks better plus I dont think I will be installing anything on it. The LG might not be offered in the US and I dont know if it can play videos

Have a similar prob with the iPhone. It'll be locked onto one service provider and available on a two year contract, from what we hear. In short, useless for anyone outside the US.

I think there would be retailing of Iphones but the prob would be the price.. it d be a bit more than what the contract offers it for... but ya US guys are lucky lol..

plus 600$ is nothing to laugh at.. but in ma opinion.. ya could get a fone with far more features for a less price..

it all depends on the 'X' factor lol.. the apple fone looks really cool!

@ Lalithster - Y would not the need arise for installing application man? I mean when it comes to symbian fones, the thing i love is that you could practically make the fone do anything you want.. from opening word document, playings divx videos, turning your mobile into somewhat a small broadcasting tool etc.. the thing I feel is that apple is trying to make the consumers lock onto their requirements.. just like the ipod.. heard plenty of plenty complaining bout DRM and stuff but then again it was a hit.. i guess the same would be for the iphone :huh: it d be a hit.. with a lotta complaining lolz..

Zz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

According to what i read... their compromise relating to the patent is basically their agreement on sharing related technologies between both companies..hopefully we ll get somethin better outta this semi amalgamation.. but basically its cisco s tactic o gettin research based on apples i-phone.. a good deal for them.. apples CEO is not pleased though but had no choice..

Zz