• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Nsx Are Here?

Buddhika M H

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is one other that is known of....

i've seen the Red one thats around abt town myself but have heard rumours of an older pre-face lift (with the pop up lights) NSX ,also in Red having been in the country...

is it this or a so Blue NSX that u speak of Fuzzo?

:rolleyes:

theres so much speculation of Supercars n exotic rides in SL its just crazy...its rather blured this line between fact n fiction fueled by the active imaginations of other Petrol heads! :ninja:

i've seen the Red one thats around abt town myself but have heard rumours of an older pre-face lift (with the pop up lights) NSX ,also in Red having been in the country...

:rolleyes:

theres so much speculation of Supercars n exotic rides in SL its just crazy...its rather blured this line between fact n fiction fueled by the active imaginations of other Petrol heads! :ninja:

what dose a NSX look like

????

BTW

just reminded when u said pop-up lights,

what is those Kat(or cat ) and non-Cat models in Ferrari F40 and similar?? (i have seen this ratings in ads) is it the lights?

No Machan, It isn't the lights, "Cat" refers to the Catalytic Converter, A Device fitted to the exhaust to reduce Emissions...... it's standard on all new cars nowadays, but in the F40's time (late 80's/early 90's) was only fitted in markets that required it....

theres so much speculation of Supercars n exotic rides in SL its just crazy...its rather blured this line between fact n fiction fueled by the active imaginations of other Petrol heads! :rolleyes:

True, not to mention the "sightings" of the non-petrol general public.... a guy i know once got extremely excited after seing a black "Lambo" in colombo, he was raving about it for days..... then the car happened to pass by somewhere when he was with us, and it turned out to be............... A 300ZX!!!~! (yes Devinda, it WAS your car)

what dose a NSX look like

????

Ever hear of google, buddy?

Anyway, here.

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/149

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/157

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/159

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/161

True, not to mention the "sightings" of the non-petrol general public.... a guy i know once got extremely excited after seing a black "Lambo" in colombo, he was raving about it for days..... then the car happened to pass by somewhere when he was with us, and it turned out to be............... A 300ZX!!!~! (yes Devinda, it WAS your car)

Do u know how much confusion someone caused by putting on Ferrari badges on a Silver ZX? There were ppl all over claiming they saw a silver Ferrari!

Do u know how much confusion someone caused by putting on Ferrari badges on a Silver ZX? There were ppl all over claiming they saw a silver Ferrari!

oh i rememebr that...before Lasith got the car, many many moons ago i recall seeing that silhouet drift on by in Thunmulla n lil ole me was in his days of blue shorts back@college n couldnt believe his lil eyes..but Ferrari badge or not that car has poise! :rolleyes: ...&no i'm not being biased :ninja:

:rolleyes: ...&no i'm not being biased :ninja:

Suuure you're not..... :alc:

but yes i remember ppl going crazy about seeing a "Silver Ferrari" in col, back in the day too..... far more people fell for that one than the "lambo"

Edited by Supra_Natural

Speak of 300zx, I guess Clements 300z is the Fastest and the Meanest Looking.

Supra Natural You should check that out. Its a Twin Turbo.

yeah machan, i've seen it.... VERY COOL..... :lol: hes one lucky boy.... he's not gettin rid of it though, and even if he was, can you Imagine how much he'd be asking?? :lol:

yeah machan, i've seen it.... VERY COOL..... :lol: hes one lucky boy.... he's not gettin rid of it though, and even if he was, can you Imagine how much he'd be asking?? :lol:

What colur is his one??? I am not so sure but long time back was there a green one as well not sure saw it in da nite

the car i'm talking about is a red wiht pop up lights...

the car i'm talking about is a red wiht pop up lights...

Yeah, I've heard of the older red with pop up lights and the newer red one I have pics of. Thats it.

Well, Peri, workin overtime today I see :lol:

Same car, older pic, different owner :lol:

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/85

Familiar looking Cefiro back there too ..... :D

Edited by Pericles

Yeah, I've heard of the older red with pop up lights and the newer red one I have pics of. Thats it.

Same car, older pic, different owner :lol:

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/85

Familiar looking Cefiro back there too ..... :lol:

isnt the older NSX owned by the same person who owns the H1 in kurunegala? i remember someone put up a pic of it too.. (was a bit dark though)