• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pulsar Vzr N1

madmax

what kind of modificatin's does these two car's have under the bonnet. saw the DC2 at zacki's sometime back. any guesses who'll win? by the way praveen r u bringing your VZR tomorrow would like to see it do a run on GP. :blink:

cunning u!

start off wit a DC2 Honda talk and then shape eke VZR talk... :action-smiley-060:

Can we pls put this speculation about DC2 on another thread? Its genenerating enough interest to warrent one.

And I was thinking of coming to Pila. Need to see what sorta mood I'm in. I should be getting a new PC, so depends on the love I'm feeling for that :action-smiley-060:

As far as i know the both cars are stock although the dc2 was at Zackis last week so u can never say what was been done. Should be a good race.

Say 'crash.n.burn'. u no speaka da inglees? No know difference between Honda thread and Nissan thread?

Hey just a quick question....since we're talking about racing each other here..(Preveen dont kill me for this!!!)...whats happening to the drags?? Hey chang machan are u guys still doing the weekday runs?? cos i was told that saturdays are pretty much dead now....

Not on this thread. Open another thread for that.

Honestly, these Honda buggers. Let one guy to a comparision or mention within topic parameters and then everyone wants to discuss freaking hondas and their virtues. This thread is for Nissans and their virtues.

I'm with you buddy

cheers

OK, that maybe. But then, if u want to compare Type Rs against the competition, then u consider the fact that Nissans, (and I'm talking specifically about the VZR and GTR, coz I'm not sure if it applies in all cases, like say the Sentra SE-Rs) tend to tune and tighten the existing car to a higher level when tuning. If we accept that the Type R is a car with a different chassis, engine, suspenstion, body etc is different from, say, a civic hatch, then its actually a totally different car with the common factor being the name. Naturally, the Type Rs might be superior on the track, but that doesn't translate to superior non-Type Rs when compared to the competition. Also based on this, can we take the VZR N1s as the competion of the Type-Rs just because the Civics compete with the Pulsar/Sunny?

Didn't understand a word u said praveen. Enough baby talk who wants to see the VZR N1 Vs a Type-R. If my flu goes down i want to come and race this weekend.

OK, that maybe. But then, if u want to compare Type Rs against the competition, then u consider the fact that Nissans, (and I'm talking specifically about the VZR and GTR, coz I'm not sure if it applies in all cases, like say the Sentra SE-Rs) tend to tune and tighten the existing car to a higher level when tuning. If we accept that the Type R is a car with a different chassis, engine, suspenstion, body etc is different from, say, a civic hatch, then its actually a totally different car with the common factor being the name. Naturally, the Type Rs might be superior on the track, but that doesn't translate to superior non-Type Rs when compared to the competition. Also based on this, can we take the VZR N1s as the competion of the Type-Rs just because the Civics compete with the Pulsar/Sunny?

It was. I had about about a 1/2 hour high. Until I remembered mivec saying that while testing he hit 200 before the bend on the road. I was probably about 130 by that point... Basically, bugger has already passed my top speed before getting 1/2 way thru the road.

On the bright side, this car has a lot more to give, speedometers notwithstanding. Plenty left on the RPMs when I hit 180. This thing has 200+ in it. Now I just need a meter and a road to prove it.

i agree with you praveen

in my vzr sedan i touched 170 in puttlam road & there was still RPM left in it, not being a N1

i agree with you praveen

in my vzr sedan i touched 170 in puttlam road & there was still RPM left in it, not being a N1

jus saw ur car again on my way back from the mosque...i like the enkei's

the front bumper seems to be diffrnt to the pulsar vzr hatch

i agree with you praveen

A twin of praveen annoying cut the chit chat and come run one of our cars and prove urselves. Useless boasting top speeds they mean nothing. My frineds honda Exi touches 180 in marine drive.

Which VzR is this?? ....

A twin of praveen annoying cut the chit chat and come run one of our cars and prove urselves. Useless boasting top speeds they mean nothing. My frineds honda Exi touches 180 in marine drive.

Wouldnt be a certain "Fastest Exi" now would It?????? LoL.... :action-smiley-060:

The DC2 was at The World Headquarters of Tuned i-Chips Inc. for basic maintenance and some minor suspension upgrades. No performance modifications were done, per se.

Should be a good turn-out if all the DOHCs mentioned here show. Also, if Zakie brings out his Batta he might give some of the DOHCers here a scare or two. Last week he whupped the SOHCers at Green Path.

The Automobile Formerly Known As Fastest EXI now wants to be known as Fastest SOHC.

no it's the same buffer & as far as know the front is the same.

only thing is in praveens the frnt grill is different

any way i nee to get those enkei's painted as in some places the white has come out

HEHEHEHE.....Looks like we have a competition here....a challenge more like it....Any Nissan Boys here wanna accept this challenge...... Shud be fun to see anyway...

black VZR sedan wit white alloys...GS-XXXX

Ah!! Yes Yes i know this car....Cool Cool......

What makes u think we wanna prove anything? More importantly, if we wanna prove something, what makes u think we wanna prove it to just everybody? :action-smiley-060: Wanna be selective in who u prove things to.

Two things.

1. It aint boasting. Its conservative.

2. It aint the top speed. The meters cant show the top speed :blink:

Dragging is just one type of raceing. I might let u take the car to run a CTR to see, but in my mind, I'd be more interested in trying a timed run @ Panala. Not to say that I'll win, sure thing or anything, but I would find it more interesting.

Yes i can do 180 in my SOHC as well but that dosent mean i can beat a Skyline..... why dont you guys drag these cars and show the Honda dudes some VVL power..

Thats a good one dude. I'm sure they won't turn up.

Dragging is just one type of raceing. I might let u take the car to run a CTR to see, but in my mind, I'd be more interested in trying a timed run @ Panala. Not to say that I'll win, sure thing or anything, but I would find it more interesting.

I would get some advice from ur good friend Veddah b4 i do anything at pannala. He knows the drawbacks of the VZR's and he will advice u to stay at home. Where is he anyways????

What makes u think we wanna prove anything? More importantly, if we wanna prove something, what makes u think we wanna prove it to just everybody? :action-smiley-060: Wanna be selective in who u prove things to.

Two things.

1. It aint boasting. Its conservative.

2. It aint the top speed. The meters cant show the top speed :blink:

You're right, that would be more interesting. I too prefer proper road-racing to dragging. But I think what the masses want to see is a straight-up crossing-to-crossing drag because on paper, it should be a damn good fight. Didn't Richard Marx once say "Dragging is the opiate of the masses"?