• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pulsar Vzr N1

madmax

richard marx?

Nice spot, bra.

I was kidding. Karl Marx once said that Religion was the opiate of the masses so I was just paraphrasing and attributed it to Richard Marx because I figured that these here kids would know that name better than Karl Marx.

Its a slow work day for me. Can you tell?

I would get some advice from ur good friend Veddah b4 i do anything at pannala. He knows the drawbacks of the VZR's and he will advice u to stay at home. Where is he anyways????

Busy m*******ting.

edit: Damn, thought this thing edits swears :action-smiley-060:

Didn't Richard Marx once say "Dragging is the opiate of the masses"?

I think that was Stalin with "Religion is the drug of the masses"

So i guess the challenge has been turned down!!!!! Nissan would be very disappointed with you guys for not proving your cars hehehe

Nissan has already proved the N1 is faster than a CTR in a drag (barely). I've already expressed my views on dragginf modified cars. All that will prove it my car is faster than ur car or ur car is faster than my car, not Nissan is faster than Honda or vise-versa.

And here's a Video of the VZR N1 vs CTR....

http://www.pulsar.org.au/multimedia/VZRvTYPER.avi

I set that to download at home about 2 days ago and forgot about it. 28mb. Need to go dig it up :blink:

Nice spot, bra.

I was kidding. Karl Marx once said that Religion was the opiate of the masses so I was just paraphrasing and attributed it to Richard Marx because I figured that these here kids would know that name better than Karl Marx.

Its a slow work day for me. Can you tell?

Ah, it was Marx and not Stalin. OKi

the original will be nice i feel

So do I. I need to find one. Like this...

N15-2000-01.jpg

Damn, are those projectors? Oh Fuzzo....

Thats a good one dude. I'm sure they won't turn up.

I would get some advice from ur good friend Veddah b4 i do anything at pannala. He knows the drawbacks of the VZR's and he will advice u to stay at home. Where is he anyways????

Right here, enjoying a long silence ... :action-smiley-060:

Ah, it was Marx and not Stalin. OKi

So do I. I need to find one. Like this...

N15-2000-01.jpg

Damn, are those projectors? Oh Fuzzo....

machan i saw agrill & a buffer some time back in a sparepart shop oppersite templsrd, Mt.

check & see

looks like projectors for me

Hey Preveen and all u Honda guys check these links out you might find it very interesting...

VzR vs CTR....

http://asia.vtec.net/side/ek9vzr/

http://www.wheelsjamaica.com/wheels_forum/...91686#msg191686

i read the jamaican forums often...their terms r quite amusing...in their language forced induction is 'breezin'...say it wit a jamaican accent

Hey just a quick question....since we're talking about racing each other here..(Preveen dont kill me for this!!!)...whats happening to the drags?? Hey chang machan are u guys still doing the weekday runs?? cos i was told that saturdays are pretty much dead now....

Hey Andrew drags are dead on sat nights! basicaly a crowd turns up but no one drags. Its much more intresintg on weekdays cos more serious drags take palce.....

Hey Andrew drags are dead on sat nights! basicaly a crowd turns up but no one drags. Its much more intresintg on weekdays cos more serious drags take palce.....

Totally. The weekday drags are much more happening and there is usually a good match race or two. You have to give credit to the i-Chippers for always being ready to run their Pieces of SOHC.

Would love to own one of these in SL :P Instead i got the engine down :o

Lovely. I suggest a different thread so u can fanatasize over it properly.

what about the white DC2 u can buy it if he's sellin it :)

Ur making me angry. U won't like me when I'm angry...

Totally. The weekday drags are much more happening and there is usually a good match race or two. You have to give credit to the i-Chippers for always being ready to run their Pieces of SOHC.

no wonder you and the dancing uncle are on first name basis :o

Would love to own one of these in SL :) Instead i got the engine down :o

if you buy the car, i can get you those projectors :P

whether that be after market or standard or i chipped or whatever chipped.... right here right now Honda has made a challenge and Nissan has turned it down citing this article that article this video and that video, conservatim etc... so much of excuses, thatz what i like about Honda guyz they never say no! they always stand up to it and get the job done SOMEHOW! itz not only about a brand itz about the culture and itz follwing... :)

/no offence to anyone jst my observation on the things been discussed and argued about in this thread.

a thing or two was said about Nissan having proved them selves with N1 beating CTR, the whole idea behind N1 inception is to beat the CTR, thatz why it came as a specially treated, high priced, LIMITED PRODUCTION car, Honda build the product with a mass appeal(CTR sells in thousands which is good for a performance car) and the enthuciasts can easily modify it to being a good menace! and a little effort on CTR and the N1 will be left helpless.